Complete AWS Certified Solutions Architect Training 2021
What you'll learn
- How to create AWS architecture that highlights reliability, performance, security, and cost.
- How to prepare for AWS exam
- How to setup and control over 30 AWS services and offerings
- How to design world standard high-performing architectures
- Learn and become a professional in all the AWS databases
- Understand how to perform Real-World Solution Architecture on AWS
- How to design Secure Applications and Architectures
- How to design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- This course is for complete beginners who have absolutely no prior knowledge of AWS at all
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course is designed to help you understand and gain a solid in-depth knowledge of all the different offerings and modules in AWS, also it covers all the topics covered in the real exam. This is one of the most in-demand courses by students all over the world, the AWS certification itself is also in very high demand in the industry. Enrolling in this course will be of immense and useful benefit to you both for the real world usage of AWS and for passing your AWS certified exam.
This course is going to make you a solutions architect, an AWS solutions architect.
One of the most priced certifications today is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification.
This course will teach you the components that make up a world standard and well-architected Framework as defined by AWS that is at the core of the exam. Using this path in preparation for the exam will help you understand how to make decisions between products and services on AWS, and how to begin architecting your own solutions on AWS.
This course covers the following areas thoroughly
Design Resilient Architectures
Design High-Performing Architectures
Design Secure Applications and Architectures
Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
IAM user and security authentication
Aws Security groups
SSH secure shell
and over 30 other AWS offerings and services
This is an ongoing course, the following topics will be fully covered by the end of this course:
1. IAM and EC2
2. ELB and ASG
3. EC2 Storage - EBS and EFS
4. AWS Fundamentals: RDS
5. Aurora and ElastiCache
6. Route 53
7. VPC Fundamentals
8. Amazon S3 Introduction
9. AWS CLI, SDK, IAM Roles
10. AWS Athena
11. AWS CloudFront
12. AWS ECS, ECR and Fargate - Docker
13. AWS Elastic Beanstalk
14. AWS CICD: CodeCommit,
CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
15. AWS CloudFormation
16. AWS Monitoring and Audit:
CloudWatch, X-Ray and CloudTrail
17. AWS Integration and Messaging: SQS, SNS and Kinesis
18. AWS Serverless: Lambda
19. AWS Serverless: DynamoDB
20. AWS Serverless: API Gateway
21. AWS Serverless: SAM - Serverless Application Model
22. Cognito: Cognito User Pools,
Cognito Identity Pools and Cognito Sync [delay: 0.5s].
23. Other Serverless: Step Functions and AppSync
24. Advanced Identity
25. AWS Security & Encryption: KMS, Encryption SDK, SSM Parameter
26: AWS Security and Encryption: KMS, Encryption SDK, SSM Parameter Store, IAM and STS
27. AWS Other Services
28. AWS Final Cleanup
29. Preparing for the AWS
Certified Developer Associate Exam
Who this course is for:
- Everyday people who want to learn how to setup and configure services on AWS
- Anyone else curious to learn about AWS cloud computing.
- Project and Program managers in charge of AWS cloud projects.
- Managers and directors who want to ramp up their AWS cloud computing knowledge to better lead their teams.
- Professionals who need to re-certify their AWS Solutions Architect Associate credentials.
- Professionals desiring to learn how to design solutions using AWS cloud services.
- Developers who want to know the AWS platform in detail to facilitate their work.
- Fresh IT aspirants and those looking for a career change including cloud computing.
- IT professionals looking to gain AWS and cloud computing knowledge and certificates.
- Certified AWS Cloud Practitioners who want to move to the next step in AWS certificates
- People who wish to get certified as AWS associates and professional
Dave Partner has lots of happy students here on Udemy. He has been programming and building applications for many years. Dave Partner's courses are very comprehensive and they cover from beginner level to advanced on each of the topics.
With more than a decade background in teaching, mentoring and grooming software developers, Dave Partner is easily rated one of the best tutors in the world on the field.