Hi! Welcome to the Automation Engineer Bootcamp, the one and only course you need to learn automation from scratch. There are a lot of tutorials for web development but only few for the Automation skills. Among them, this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and complete on the market due to following reasons.
- This is the one and only course taught by professional Senior Automation Engineer with more than 8 years of experience.
- You do NOT need any prior programming knowledge. Most of my students who are enrolled tend to be outside of programming background but eventually work to end up as Automation Engineer in fortune 500 companies.
- 90% of my bootcamp students go on to get full-time automation engineer jobs. Most of them are complete beginners when I start working with them.
- Everything I cover is up-to-date and relevant to today's developer industry meaning it covers the latest Selenium 3.0 which just was released on the market recently. This course does not cut any corners.
- This is the only complete beginner full-stack automation engineer course that covers Java, JUnit, Maven, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Docker, Cucumber and ATDD.
- You will be able to learn everything step by step which means that you don't have to rewind the video back and forth to grasp the concept.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
- Also starting from Java Beginner level to Docker, Selenium Grid and Cucumber, the students will be expert in Automation and would be able to demonstrate excellent automation skills in market.
When you're learning technology that is very new and seems to scare you to enhance your career in technology, this course works as a stepping stone as I would explain you the programming knowledge in practical way such that it will encourage to learn more about programming language and definitely excite you to be an Automation Engineer.
This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
Course Curriculum have been divided into 19 sections starting with basics of Java Programming Language and eventually gaining speed with Selenium WebDriver Automation tool and finally closing with design of Automation Framework with Selenium Grid, Docker and Cucumber which is commonly used in the Automation Industry. This course comprises the topics starting from beginner level to advanced level hence you would be expert in Automation and can market yourself easily in the Automation Industry.
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Software Setup
Java Installation for Mac
Bash Profile Set up for Mac
Java Installation for Windows
IntelliJ installation for Mac
IntelliJ Installation for Windows
Section 3: Java Essentials
What is String?
Datatypes in Java
Conditional Execution - If & Else
Conditional Execution - If, Else If & Else
Conditional Execution - OR, AND
Conditional Execution - Switch
Arrays in Java
Looping in Java - for loop
Looping in Java - while loop
Looping in Java - Arrays - part 1
Looping in Java - Arrays - part 2
Java Methods part 1
Java Methods part 2
What are Java Classes
Types of Java Method - Static Methods
Types of Java Method - Instance Methods
Types of Java Method - Constructor Method
Getters and Setters in Java
Instance Variables in Java
Java Static Variables & Constants
What are Java Packages?
Java String Class Methods
Java Integer Class Methods
Regular Expressions in Java
Section 4: Intermediate Java
Java OOP - Encapsulation
Java OOP - Inheritance - part 1
Java OOP - Inheritance - part 2
Java OOP - Polymorphism
Java OOP - Overriding
Java OOP - Overloading
Java OOP - Abstract Class
Java OOP - Interface
Java OOP - Array List
Java OOP - Linked List
Java OOP - Vector
Java Access Modifiers - Private
Java Access Modifiers - Default
Java Access Modifiers - Protected
Java Access Modifiers - Public
Java Access Modifiers Recap
Java File IO Types - Byte Stream
Java File IO Types - Character Stream
Section 5: JUnit Testing Framework
Intro to JUnit - part 1
Section 6: Java Build Tool - Maven
Intro to Maven
Maven Installation for Mac
Maven Installation for Windows
Maven Project Demo
Section 7: Automation Basics
Intro to WebApplication - part 1
Intro to WebApplication - part 2
What is Testing?
Testing Continued part 2
Section 8: Selenium Basics
Introduction & Brief History of Selenium
Selenium IDE Demo
Selenium RC & Selenium WebDriver
Difference between Selenium RC & Selenium WebDriver
Section 9: Selenium WebDriver Hands On
Selenium Server Installation without Maven
Selenium Server Installation with Maven
Firefox GeckoDriver Installation
Selenium Test Automation in Firefox
Chrome Driver Installation
Selenium Test Automation in Chrome
Selenium Test Automation in Safari
Selenium Test Automation in Internet Explorer
Section 10: Selenium Element Locators
Selenium Element Locators - ID, Name
Selenium Element Locators - XPath Element Locator
Selenium Element Locators - CSS
Section 11: Intermediate Selenium WebDriver
Selenium Wait - Implicit wait
Selenium Wait - Explicit wait
Selenium Automation - Headers & Images
Selenium Automation - Checkboxes & Dropdowns
Selenium Automation - Calendar
Selenium Automation - Alerts/Popups
Selenium Automation - IFrames/Frames
Selenium Automation - Multiple Windows
Selenium Automation - Capture Screenshot
Section 12: Data Driven Framework
Intro to Data Driven Framework
Excel Data Driven Framework - part 1
Excel Data Driven Framework - part 2
Excel Data Driven Framework - part 3
YAML Data Driven Framework - part 1
YAML Data Driven Framework - part 2
YAML Data Driven Framework - part 3
Introduction to RDBMS
Postgres Database Installation
Postgres Database Installation for Windows
SQL part 1
SQL part 2
Database Driven Framework using Database
Database Driven Framework Demo
Section 13: Testing Framework
Intro to TestNG
Selenium Automation using TestNG Framework
Difference between JUnit Vs TestNG
TestNG - Dependency Annotation Demo
TestNG - XML Parameterization Demo
TestNG - Dataprovider Parameterization Demo
Section 15: Advanced Selenium - Selenium Grid
Intro to Selenium Grid
Selenium Grid - Hub setup
Selenium Grid - Windows - Node setup
Selenium Grid Automation in Firefox browser
Selenium Grid Automation in Chrome
Selenium Grid Automation in Safari
Selenium Grid Automation in IE
Selenium Grid Automation using HTMLUnit Driver
Selenium Grid - Parallel Test Node Setup
Selenium Grid - Parallel Test Execution
Section 16: Advanced Selenium - Docker
Intro to Docker
Docker Installation for Mac
Docker Installation for Windows
Docker Machine Installation
Docker Compose part 1
Docker Automation using Docker Compose yaml file
Docker Swarm Introduction
Docker Automation using Docker Swarm part 1
Docker Automation using Docker Swarm part 2
Section 17: ATDD(Acceptance Test Driven Development) Framework
Intro to ATDD
Intro to Cucumber
Cucumber Feature Creation
Cucumber Test Runner
Cucumber TestNG File Creation
Cucumber Step Definitions
Automation Using Cucumber Framework Demo
Cucumber Gem Installation in Windows
Section 18: ATDD Parameterization
ATDD - Cucumber Parameterization
Cucumber Project Structure
ATDD - Cucumber Parameterization Newtours website Demo
Parameterization using YAML- Cucumber Newtours Project part 1
Parameterization using YAML- Cucumber Newtours Project part 2
Parameterization using YAML- Cucumber Newtours Project part 3
Parameterization using YAML- Cucumber Newtours Project part 4
Parameterization using YAML- Cucumber Newtours Project part 5
Section 19: Conclusion
Throughout the course, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I got into this Automation Engineer field because I was exhausted doing manual testing and love the challenge of automation as well as love teaching and working with people and helping students learn. Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding automation industry can be.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about automation, regardless of previous experience or prior programming language.
- It's perfect for complete beginners with zero experience.
- It's absolutely perfect for manual testers who would like to enhance their career in Automation Field.
- It's also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like Java, Testing) but not all.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about Automation, sign off on this course.