Complete AutoCAD 2017 Practical Course from Zero to Hero
What you'll learn
- Getting to know the AutoCAD 2017 interface
- How to use the tools in AutoCAD 2017 version
- How to draw floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections from scratch
- How to draw mechanical and electrical drawings
- Different types of printing/plotting methods in AutoCAD
- AutoCAD shortcut tools
- Downloadable lesson videos
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating system
- Installation of AutoCAD software on your computer
· Detailed AutoCAD online course with 64 video lectures in which all lesson files are included for download.
. Practice drawings are included.
. AutoCAD templates/blocks are included to make drafting easy for you.
· Taught by an AutoCAD professional of 17 years and counting.
· Auto-generated closed captioning in more than 6 languages (generated by Udemy)
· Extra complete AutoCAD drawing of four bedroom duplex for practice at the end of the course.
· More than five hours of quality videos.
· Easy to understand video content for a beginner.
. Comprehensive shortcut tools to make drafting easier.
You will be taken through the AutoCAD 2017 interface to see where the tools and the tool bars are located. You will get to learn shortcut for the tools.
You will also learn both the basic tools like line, polyline ,arc,hatch, move, copy, erase, circle, rectangle, offset, spline, ellipse tool. You will also learn how to use the rotate and mirror tool, trim & extend, erase, fillet, chamfer, explode, stretch, scale, text, dimension, table tools. You will also learn how to use the layer and create block tool, utilities tool, clipboard tool and the use of properties tool bar.
You will also learn how to save in a lower version of AutoCAD and how to use zoom, pan and window tool.
You will learn how to use these tools mentioned above to draft a complete two bedroom bungalow with the floor plan, roof plan, section, elevations and site plan.
You will learn how to search for AutoCAD blocks and how to place it in the AutoCAD 2017 interface.
You will be taught how to dimension your drawing and the challenges that used to occur during dimensioning will be addressed.
Printing types are also extensively discussed in this course.
As a beginner, you can start learning the software right from scratch by following the course along just from lecture one. A seasoned AutoCAD user will also find this course very comprehensive and they can choose the topics they want to learn.
This course covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools.
Who this course is for:
- Students that have no prior knowledge of AutoCAD
- Professionals in the Architecture, Engineering, and construction industry that want to improve their skills and achieve more with less
- People in the creative arts industry.
I am a seasoned and a certified AutoCAD instructor with over 17 years experience. I have been using AutoCAD for my projects since year 2004. After graduation, I have been involved in several projects such as residential developments , worship centres( both Christian and Muslim), commercial developments.
I have also been able to deliver offline trainings in workshops and one on one trainings.