Login & Registration with PHP MYSQL and Bootstrap4
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student will be able to create a Login & Registration System
- Student will be able to create a Forget & Reset password functionality
- Student will master SQL CRUD operations
- Students will be able to upload an image to the server
- Students will be able to verify their accounts via email
- Students will be able to explain what XSS & SQL Injection prevention is
- Students should know how to use a code editor
- Basic PHP, MySQL, HTML & CSS knowledge is an advantage
- Be able to learn quickly
Include Bootstrap 4.3!
Hi! Welcome to the PHP Login, Registration System with MySQL and Bootstrap 4. This course will teach you how to create a fully secured:
user login & registration
email account verification
remember me functionality
upload files such as profile images
This is a fast-paced course. This means that the instructor explains the flow of the work behind the scenes without writing any code. This benefits you by:
Saving you a lot of time watching me writing code
You will learn really fast
You won't be bored
You are going to learn each concept step by step. You will not only learn to build a simple login system. Course major topics include:
Uploading file securely
You’ll learn how to implement form validation and verification.
You'll learn how to implementing Forgot/Reset Password.
Delete your account
Email verification with SMTP server in PHP
Secure testing of SQL INJECTION, XSS
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn the concepts about authentication in PHP & MYSQL, advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
I am excited to see you on the course!
- Beginner level students looking to improve their skills in PHP and MySQL
- Students that have some very basic knowledge in PHP & MySQL
- Students that have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS & Bootstrap
- Students with no basic knowledge will find the course more 5% harder