Complete ASP.NET MVC Course with Real World Practices
What you'll learn
- Learn MVC with hands-on examples
- Build secure web applications with ASP .NET MVC and C#
- How to apply each subject on real projects
- Understand the MVC architectural pattern
- Using of MVC Concepts with all details
- Using of Partial, Begin Form, Json
- Using of Data Transfer Objects as ViewBag, ViewData, TempData
- Using of ready-made templates
- Create real-world projects using Asp .Net MVC and Entity Framework
- Understand how to use the database-first approach with using Entity Framework
- Use Entity Framework to SQL Operations
- N- tier Architecture
- How to Separate projects parts
- How to Create Dynamic web project algorithm
- How to make a professional web project with 4 tier architecture and Entity Framework
- How to Change your Projects Front Pages Easily
- Using of basic SQL commands
- Using Triggers
- Make Log Operations
- How to Handled errors and exceptions in your apps
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
- How to Make SEO Operations for google
- How to Get feedback like message or comment
- Have a basic understanding of working with GitHub
- How to Publish a web Project
- How to Make an Android APK from a web site
- By the end of this course you will be in a position to build any professional web application with all details using MVC and Entity Framework
- ASP .NET MVC is an excellent tool for creating membership websites and fast web applications.
- ASP .NET MVC is a highly-testable web application framework that uses a model-view-controller pattern.
- Asp net mvc
- Desire to learn MVC
- Basic knowledge of C#
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
- A computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn Asp net mvc course
- Desire to learn asp . net development
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Complete ASP.NET MVC Course with Real-World Practices course.
Learn MVC with hands-on examples, build secure web applications with ASP .NET MVC and C#, become web developer with MVC
Do you want to learn ASP .NET but have no experience at all. Our ASP.NET MVC course is the perfect place for you to start. In this course, we designed the ASP .NET MVC course to give you everything you need to become productive with MVC. Asp .net mvc, mvc, asp .net, .net developer, c# mvc, c#, c# web, asp net mvc, .net, .net mvc, asp net, c#mvc, c# web application, asp mvc
In this course, you will learn MVC so you will need basic C# knowledge to get the most efficient from this training. But of course, I will explain all codes in detail.
In this MVC course, you will start learning MVC from scratch and you will examine all concepts one by one with real-world projects. Then together we will make a dynamic web project with 4 tier architecture page by page.
In this MVC course, you will also learn to use ready-made templates with our project. When you finished the project, you will be learning how to use GitHub with Visual Studio and how to publish a project on the web. Besides that, you will learn how to make an Android App from a web site with a web view.
Do not forget that great products are often built on multi-tier architecture – or n-tier architecture, as it’s often called. So during this MVC course, you will be learning the benefits of using n-tier architecture.
Upon completion of this MVC course, you will be a mid- pro web developer and you can make any professional web project with all necessary pages like log or comment pages. In each part, you will learn each operation with all details.
Code with .NET today!
Enroll and master fundamentals of MVC and programming with .NET framework, because you'll have lots of options waiting in front of you. If you are thinking about a job transition or want to improve your skills, this course is definitely recommended.
What you will learn?
How to apply each subject on real projects
Understand the MVC architectural pattern
Using of MVC Concepts with all details
Using of Partial, Begin Form, Json
Using of Data Transfer Objects as ViewBag, ViewData, TempData
Using of ready-made templates
Create real-world projects using Asp .Net MVC and Entity Framework
Understand how to use the database-first approach with using Entity Framework
Use Entity Framework to SQL Operations
N- tier Architecture
How to Separate projects parts
How to Create Dynamic web project algorithm
How to make a professional web project with 4 tier architecture and Entity Framework
How to Change your Projects Front Pages Easily
Using of basic SQL commands
Make Log Operations
How to Handled errors and exceptions in your apps
How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
How to Make SEO Operations for google
How to Get feedback like message or comment
Have a basic understanding of working with GitHub
How to Publish a web Project
How to Make an Android APK from a web site
By the end of this course, you will be in a position to build any professional web application with all details using MVC and Entity Framework
ASP.NET MVC is an excellent tool for creating membership websites and fast web applications. But its use isn’t limited to those areas. Regardless of how you intended to deploy ASP.NET MVC, Udemy has a course to help you learn it.
ASP.NET MVC is a highly-testable web application framework that uses a model-view-controller pattern. ASP.NET MVC combines existing ASP.NET features with the popular MVC pattern, making the software suitable for managing complex web applications that are controlled by large teams of developers.
Whether you’re interested in learning about specific aspects of ASP.NET development or want a full introduction to working with ASP.NET on an end-to-end project, Udemy has a course to help you achieve your goals.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course starts with the basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the ASP .NET language and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Complete ASP.NET MVC Course with Real World Practices course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- People who wants to learn MVC
- New ASP .Net MVC Developers
- New Web Developers
- Anyone who wants to develop .NET applications
- Students who want to make a professional web project
- People who want to apply N- tier architecture in a project
- People who wants to learn Visual Studio
- Anyone who want to learn a web backend to use in mobile programming
- Anyone who wants to improve their programming skills
- Who wants to improve development skills with MVC
- People who want to learn complete asp net mvc course
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.