Complete guide to ASP.NET Core MVC (.NET 6)
What you'll learn
- Learn structure of ASP NET MVC Core (.NET 6) Project
- Learn structure of ASP NET Core (.NET 6) Razor Project
- Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET MVC Core (.NET 6)
- Build 2 Projects throughout the course
- Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
- Interact with Razor class library for Identity
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Sessions in ASP NET Core (.NET 6)
- Custom Tag Helpers in ASP NET Core (.NET 6)
- View Components and Partial Views in ASP NET Core
- Bootstrap v5
- Authentication and Authorization in ASP NET Core (.NET 6)
- Google and Facebook Authentication/Login
- Role Management in ASP NET Core Identity
- Email notifications
- TempData in ASP NET Core (.NET 6)
- Stripe Payment Integrations
- Repository Pattern to Access Database
- Seed Database Migrations Automatically
- Deploying website on Microsoft Azure
- 3-6 months knowledge of C#
- Visual Studio 2022
- SQL Server Management Studio
- .NET 6
This is a Beginner to Advanced level course on .NET 5 that will take you from basics all the way to advance mode. This course is for anyone who is new to ASP.NET Core or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to take the first stab at understanding what is different in ASP.NET Core. From there we would be building multiple projects to understand all concepts in .NET 6 as we will deploy our final application on Azure as well as IIS.
Throughout this course, we would understand the evolution of ASP.NET Core, and then we would take a look at the modified files and folder structure.
We would then take a look at new concepts in ASP.NET Core
We would build a small Razor application with CRUD operations using Entity framework for integration with the database.
We would build our Bulky Book website where we will learn advanced topics in ASP.NET MVC Core
Finally, we will deploy our Bulky Book website on Microsoft Azure and IIS.
What are the requirements?
3-6 months knowledge of c#
Visual Studio 2022
SQL Server Management Studio
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn the structure of ASP NET MVC Core Project
Learn the structure of ASP NET Core Razor Project
Learn the fundamentals of ASP NET MVC Core
Build 2 Projects throughout the course
Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
Interact with Razor class library for Identity
Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
Sessions in ASP NET Core
Custom Tag Helpers in ASP NET Core
View Components and Partial Views in ASP NET Core
Authentication and Authorization in ASP NET Core
Google and Facebook Authentication/Login
Role Management in ASP NET Core Identity
TempData/ViewBag/ViewData in ASP NET Core
Stripe Payment Integrations
Repository Pattern to Access Database
Dapper and Stored Procedure Calls
Seed Database Migrations Automatically
Deploying the website on Microsoft Azure
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn ASP NET MVC core (.NET 6) from Basics to Advance
- Anyone who wants to learn most latest changes with Microsoft newest framework
- Anyone interested in learning how to Architect Large Scale Projects
I am a passionate and creative software engineer with a strong focus on simplicity and thorough details. I have been programming since high school and I have been involved with multiple web and desktop using .net.
I have a master's of science degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Computer Engineering. I also have many years of experience with .NET C# and .NET MVC. I enjoy teaching along with my full-time job.
For me, the most important part about writing and teaching code is to eliminate the hardships of every student out there who is willing to learn but cannot find adequate resource which is easy to understand. Coding is a way to be creative and have fun!