Complete DevOps Ansible Automation Training
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to automate everyday tedious and reptitive tasks
- Fundamental of Ansible automation
- Building Ansible server and deploying configuration to clients
- Communicating with remote servers
- Building Ansible playbooks including roles and tags
- Troubleshooting Ansible related issues
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Basic Linux administration command line skills
- A computer with at least 4G of RAM and 1CPU
Look no further. You have found one of the BEST Ansible course on this platform. If you have never touched Ansible before and want to learn from scratch than you have come to the right place. I will teach you everything you need to know about Ansible in very simple language and terminology.
In this course you will learn how to install virtualization layer, Linux operating system, Ansible server and create playbooks to automate tasks. I have been teaching this exact course in a classroom environment in New York City. Please note 70% of my students who took this course got the job in Linux/DevOps within months. Imagine those who take my course only to level up their career, how productive this training can be for them.
Following is the list of topics covered in this course:
Section 1: Introduction
• Course overview
• What is Ansible?
• History of Ansible
• Terminologies in Ansible
• How Ansible works?
• Other Automation tools
• Free source Ansible and Red Hat Ansible
Section 2: Lab Design and Setup
• Lab design
• Installing virtualization software
• Creating a VM and Installing Linux
• Creating Ansible Clients
• Installing Ansible
Section 3: Ansible Automation with Simple Playbooks
• YAML file syntax
• YAML file syntax example
• Creating first playbook
• Output playbook
• Multiple tasks playbook
• Playbook for installing and starting a service
Section 4: Ansible Automation for Remote Clients
• Remote Clients hosts File Syntax
• Establish Connection to Remote Clients
• Check Remote Clients Connectivity
• Copy Files to Remote Clients
• Change File Permissions
• Setup Apache and Open Firewall Port
• Run Shell Scripts on Remote Clients
• Schedule a job (crontab)
• User Account Management
• Add or Update User Password
• Download Package from a URL
• Kill a Running Process
• Pick and Choose Steps
Section 5: Ansible Automation with Ad-hoc Tasks
• Ansible Ad-Hoc Commands (Part 1)
• Ansible Ad-Hoc Commands (Part 2)
• Ansible Ad-Hoc Commands (Part 3)
Section 6: Advance Ansible Automation Features
• Roles by Application
• Roles on Ansible Galaxy
• Variables in Inventory File
Section 7: Additional Features in Ansible
Section 8: Securing Ansible
• Ansible Vault
• Encrypt Strings within a Playbook
Section 9: Ansible Management Tools
• Ansible AWX
• Ansible Tower
Section 10: Ansible Resources
• Ansible Additional Commands
• Ansible Documentation
• Community Help
Here are a few testimonial from my students:
Main thing about course is its simplicity and the hierarchy. Design is very good and easy which helps to understand things better. -- Akash Garg (Udemy Student)
I just love the teaching ad the learning experience I am getting -- Jacob Samba (Udemy Student)
The course is run very well and I really like the handouts and the homework that is assigned. The homework helps me learn and continue with the learning process even when adult life is still progressing forward. -- Thomas Rogers (Udemy Student)
I genuinely look forward to additional courses in the future. This has been so informative. You hear the name oracle all the time, but this was well put in layman’s terms -- Atoofa Hasan (Classroom Student)
Imran Afzal eats, breathes and sleeps IT! He really knows his stuff. I feel like he has brought me from a novice level education to masters level in a short time period. Anyone who is looking to get a job in IT should definitely take this course. -- TJ Walker (Udemy Student)
Who this course is for:
- IT leaders, administrators, engineers, architects, developers and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of Ansible and to learn to build Ansible from the ground up.
- Network, storage and database administrators
- Instructors and students
- Anyone who wants to add automation skills and level up his/her career
- Anyone who wants a job in IT
- Anyone who wants to pass the EX-294 exam and get RHCE certification
Best-selling Instructor with 500k+ students worldwide, CEO, Educational Content Creator, Mentor, IT Professional, Entrepreneur (MBA)
Imran Afzal has over 20 years of experience in Systems administration/engineering, leadership, entrepreneurship, training, and public speaking.
Currently Imran manages a large team of systems engineers, administrators and team leads globally. He started his career with Time Warner (New York City) in 2000 as a systems administrator. That is where he began his IT career.
He has utilized IT skills in many fortune 500 companies such as financial firm, fashion industry, tech media industry etc. He spearheaded projects like datacenter migration, introduction and deployment of VMWare, monitoring tools implementation, Amazon cloud migration and many more.
Imran earned his bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems from Baruch College, City University of New York as an honor student. He earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from New York Institute of Technology (NYIT).
Some of his certifications are in Linux Systems Management, UNIX Operating Systems, Linux System Administration, System Internals, VMWare Certified Professional, RHCSA and Windows Server Certified
Imran has been training since 2010 and provides onsite and online training on many IT subjects. He has some of the bestselling and highest rated online courses with over 400,000 students worldwide. He has helped almost 1000+ students to land a job of their dream in IT.
He believes in education and giving back. He also established a non-profit school for children from pre-K till 10th grade.
Here is what students have to say:
Hi Imran, I have completed this course twice. It was more than just wonderful. It proved to be life changer for me, I had zero knowledge about Linux and now i am working as Linux SysAdmin as i have acquired my dream job.
Thank you so much for the wonderful course. I am looking forward to see some more exciting courses from you.
Regards, -- Hasan Raza
To all of you that are looking for a REALLY GOOD LINUX course, THIS IS IT, SERIOUSLY I promise you won't find a course on LINUX here that is THIS GOOD. -- T.J. Marstiller
Hi Imran, I am so glad to inform you that i got two offers as a Linux engineer. Through your course I gained lot of confidence and your interview tips really helped me a lot to crack the technical rounds. I have recommended your courses to my friends as well. Thank you so much for your efforts in sharing your knowledge to learners like us. -- Subhasree
Hi Sir Imran,
Greetings to you. I am writing this email to give good feedback regarding your course materials that I have watched from Udemy. I have completed your Linux course and I would like to mention that it has been nothing but awesome. Your course has allowed me to obtain a Linux certification and I would like to give a big thanks you for that. Please continue what you're doing and I wish you the very best. -- Yusuf Ishkandersha
Imran is a very knowledgeable and engaging instructor. As others have said, you can tell that he is not just trying to sell a course, but that he is invested in giving his students a strong career foundation with a positive and approachable attitude. He is also entertaining with his use of pop culture and practical work examples. It really feels like you're in a classroom with him. I'm taking this course mainly as a hobbyist, but got a lot from it already. The homework assignments, quizzes, and handouts help reinforce the material. -- Raymond B.
- Main thing about course is its simplicity and the hierarchy. Design is very good and easy which helps to understand things better. -- Akash Garg (Udemy Student)
- I just love the teaching ad the learning experience I am getting -- Jacob Samba (Udemy Student)
- Imran Afzal might be my favorite teacher I've EVER had. He is funny, and engaging. The course was easy to follow, and with no experience starting I am now extremely comfortable with Linux, and actually really like it. He does make you do your googles, but this is not a bad thing especially considering the nature of IT and documentation to solve your own problems. I highly recommend. -- Vanessa Diaz-Goumond (Udemy Student)
- The course is run very well and I really like the handouts and the homework that is assigned. The homework helps me learn and continue with the learning process even when adult life is still progressing forward. -- Thomas Rogers (Udemy Student)
- Such an amazing instructor. Imran must have put in a lot of effort in structuring the course and taking the student step by step, he takes his time in explaining everything, from what Linux is, how to down load it, coding, etc. I have taken other courses from Imran. I am a student for life. Keep it up and please keep preparing more courses for please like us who can benefit from your way of teaching, knowledge and experience. Thank you. -- Ali Shiekh (Udemy Student)
- In the first place I say a big thank you to the instructor for making such a great course. I was afraid to learn Linux. I now feel very comfortable with Linux. I have understood both the concept behind and the practical as well. I would recommend every one who is NEW to Linux and wants to grab it once and for all without wasting time to go ahead and ERNOLL. You will not regret it. I would like the instructor to do same for WINDOWS SERVER ADMIN., I don't seem to find any better and beginner oriented course out there that could be matched with this course. To me, it is the BEST Linux Course on Online. I just started some real world projects with Linux after this great course, I was new to Linux and in just a month I am on the command line always playing. -- Opoku Bright (Udemy Student)
- I genuinely look forward to additional courses in the future. This has been so informative. You hear the name oracle all the time, but this was well put in layman’s terms -- Atoofa Hasan (Classroom Student)
- Imran Afzal eats, breathes and sleeps Linux! He really knows his stuff. I feel like he has brought me from a novice level education to masters level in a short time period. Anyone who is looking to get a job in Linux should definitely take this course. -- TJ Walker (Mentor)
- I find it very easy to understand & learn Linux. Even if you are beginner in Linux you will understand the material. Imran has done a great job explaining every topic in detail in each course. This course has provided me with a great deal of knowledge about Linux. This course is worth every penny of yours. -- Mohammad Jalani (Classroom Student)