Complete Android Developer Course - Android 11 with Java
What you'll learn
- Designing a successful & complete Android Application
- Basics of Java Programming
- Working with UI Components, Layouts and Material Design
- Testing & Versioning Control
- Inter/Intra Process Communication
- Data Storage (SQLite) and Firebase Database
- Social Authentications
- Google Map Applications in Android
- Using Hardware units of an Android device (Accelerometors / Battery / Camera)
- Google AdMob and generating Ad Revenue
- Creating your own Twitter Clone
- Deploying Android App to the Google Play Store
- A computer & a good internet connection
- ABCs of Programming
This is The Complete Android Developer Course on Udemy that will not only help you make android projects for fun, but this course will land you a reputable career as an Android developer. The course not only tells you the basics of android, but we will take you on a journey across the entire android development system from the basics to advanced. You'll learn from doing practical coding.
What to expect after completion of the course?
You should expect yourself to be fluent with Android Development using Java and you would have adequate experience from the basics of creating an Android App to deploying an Android Application in Google Play Store by yourself.
The entire goal of this course is to teach you about from basics of Android Development up to the level you need to complete a commercial Android Application. This is one of a kind course in the entire Udemy platform and the reason for that is, this course is not about theory, it's about practicality. Creating projects, and creating apps in every single module you are learning to become a true and a professional Android Developer and not an internet developer who knows a little about everything.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Students who wants to work in the industry as Android Developer
- Students who wants to gather an A-Z knowledge about Android Development
Bihan Mahadewa is the youngest instructor on Udemy and a serial entrepreneur. He is known to have created the "2 Hour Online Course" series on Udemy, which was wide-approved by 100s of thousands of students.
Bihan started to learn coding at the age of 10 and became the youngest person in South Asia to hold a bachelors degree at the age of 16. He gained his master's degree in CS at 19, and a keynote-speaker at multiple Fortune 500 events.
With over 4+ years of experience in teaching computer programming online & in-person classrooms in bootcamp format, Bihan has the skills to teach you about computer programming and anything software related.
"End of the day, the only thing that matters is how skilled you are!" is a quote Bihan lives by. He believes skill comes from practice.
Enroll in Bihan's courses and become a skilled individual so that you can succeed and have a great career in tech, anywhere all-around the world.