1. Introduction to advance java part-1
What is adv java ? and what is the need of learning adv-java?
How many types of application are in java?
How many editions are available in java?
Version of JDBC
2. Introduction to adv java part-2
3. Storage area , Query Processing System
What is storage area?How many types of storage area?
What is File system and disadvantage
why we use database ? limitation is comparison with data warehouses?
Query Processing System ?
step 1: Query tokenization
step 2: Query processing
step 3: Query optimization
step 4: Query Execution
4. Introduction to JDBC , Evolution of JDBC , JDBC architecture
What is JDBC ? JDBC features ?
Evolution of JDBC ? how how it will come?
Difference b/w JDBC and ODBC
JDBC Architecture and how it will provide to us ? role of DriverManager
5. JDBC API , Types of Driver
How many packages is JDBC API ?
Difference b/w Driver interface , Driver class , Driver software
Types-1 Driver ? advantages ? Disadvantages ?
Types-2 Driver ? advantages ? Disadvantages ?
Types-3 Driver ? advantages ? Disadvantages ?
Types-4 Driver ? advantages ? Disadvantages ?
Summary of all the Driver.
comparison table of all JDBC Driver
6. Standard Steps to develop JDBC application , Programs , Types of SQL Query
Types of SQL Query
App1---> Connection program
App2---> create table by using static query
App3---> create table by taking table name as user input (dynamic query)
App4---> insert records by using static query
App5---> insert records by taking input user input (dynamic query)
App6---> JDBC Applicaiton to Update records by new way of registering driver
App7---> JDBC Application to delete records by using static query
App8---> JDBC Applicaiton to delete records by taking input user input (dynamic query)
App9---> JDBC Applicaiton to select all rows from the table to print all data
App10---> JDBC Applicaiton to select all rows from the table based on Sorting orders
App11---> JDBC Applicaiton to select particular coloum from table to print data
App12----->JDBC Applicaiton to select range of records based on address(take address as user input)
App13---> JDBC Applicaiton to to select range of records based on salary(take salary as user input)
App14---> JDBC Applicaiton for try with resources
App15---> JDBC Applicaiton to fetch all the data
7. Working with MetaData
1. MetaData Introduction
2. How many types of MetaData are there ? DatabaseMetaData introduction
App16----> JDBC Application to work with DatabaseMeta data and print all Database detials
3. ResultSetMeta Data introduction
App17----> JDBC Application which shows that how to know the coloum name and type of unknown database by using ResultSetMetaData rmd = rs.getMetaData;
App18----> JDBC Application that take table name as a dynamic input and print table coloum and table data of that particular table which was entered by user
App19---->Java application that take dynamic SQL Query it may be non-select or select SQl Query
>>> if it is select SQL Query then it return true so simply print records of the table
>>> if it is non-select SQL Query then it return false so we have to update the Database....
App20----> Java Application that takes table name as a dynamic input and then fetch the data and tranfered to the desired location in the form of html file
App21----> Employee app
9. Working with ResultSet types
1. Understand previous working of ResultSet and Understand Types of ResultSet
2. How to get required ResultSet object
App22--->JDBC Application to check whether database support particular types of ResultSet or not
3. List of allowed methods on (Forward only ResultSet) Non-Scrollable ResultSet
4. List of allowed methods on Scrollable ResultSets
|- rs.absolute(int record_position)
|- rs.relative (int no_of_Records)
|- rs.setFetchSize(int no_of_Records)
App23---> use of next() and previous() to fetch data in both backward and forward direction
App24---> JDBC Application to navigate records using SCROLLABLE_RESULTSET
App25---> without using insert sql query insert record into database using SCROLLBLE_RESULTSET
App26---> without using update sql query update record into database using SCROLLBLE_RESULTSET
App27---> without using delete sql query delete record into database using SCROLLBLE_RESULTSET
10. Working with properties file and ConnectionFactory
1. Properties intro
2. App28 fetch the records by using properties file
3. Connection factory intro
App29---> Jdbc Application to fetch the data
App29 (a) ----> Jdbc Application to update the data
11. Batch Updations and PreparedStatement
1. Need of batch updations ? Intro to batch updations ? Advantage of batch updations ? Disadvantage of batch updations ? how we can implement batch updations how many methods are there ? UNDERSTAND BY IMAGE
App30----> Jdbc Application to demonstrate the batch updations
2. Need of PreparedStatement
give ex.1 and ex.2
3. Advantage / Disadvantage of PreparedStatement
4. Difference b/w Statement and PreparedStatement
App31---> Jdbc Application to insert records using PreparedStatement
App32---> Jdbc Application to update records using PreparedStatement
App33---> Jdbc Application to delete records using PreparedStatement
App34---> Jdbc Application to fetch records using PreparedStatement
App35---> Jdbc Application to perform batch updations using PreparedStatement
12. BLOB and CLOB
1. Intro to BLOB datatype and understanding architecture to insert BLOB data in Database
App36---> Jdbc Application to insert BLOB data into Database
2. Intro to BLOB datatype and understanding architecture to insert BLOB data in Database
App37---> Jdbc Application to retrieve BLOB data into Database
App38---> Jdbc Application to insert CLOB data into Database
App39---> Jdbc Application to retireve CLOB data from Database
13. Connection Pooling
1. Connection Pooling Intro
App40---> JDBC Application to demonstrate Connection Pooling Mechanism by using Default DataSource Object[Approach -1]
App41---> JDBC Application to demonstrate Connection Pooling Mechanism by using DataSource Object Provided By Database software Vendor [Approach -2]
App42---> JDBC Application to demonstrate Connection Pooling Mechanism by Third party provided Connection Pooling Mechanism[DBCP Connection Pooling]
1. Callable Statement intro
2. Difference b/w Statement , PreparedStatement and CallableStatement ?
3. What is the difference b/w stored procedures and stored function ?
4. Syntax of Stored Procedures
5. Syntax of Stored function
App43---> Demonstrate use of Store Procedures
App44---> Demonstrate use of Store Functions
App45---> Demostrate use of SYS_REFCURSOR type variable
App46---> use of SYS_REFCURSOR type variable in FUNCTION
15. Transaction Management and Savepoint
1. Transaction Management intro Atomicity and Consistency principle
2. Transaction Management Isolation and Durablity principle
3. How to achieve atomicity in JDBC
App47----> Transaction Management achieve atomicity using commit() and rollback()
App48-----Savepoint and JDBC Application to demostrate use of Savepoint
1. Introduction to RowSets ? Types of Rowsets
Difference b/w ResultSet and RowSet
App49--->To create different RowSet objects
2. Introduction to JDBCRowset
App50---> To retrieve records from JDBCRowset
App51---> To insert records using JDBCRowset
App52---> To update records using JDBCRowset
App53---> To delete records using JDBCRowset
3. Introduction to CachedRowset
App54---> To demonstrate Disconnected CachedRowset
App55---> To retrieve records using CachedRowset
App56---> To insert records using CachedRowset
App57---> To update records using CachedRowset
4. Introduction to WebRowset
App58---> To retrieve records using WebRowset
App59---> To insert records using WebRowset
App60---> To delete records using WebRowset
5. Introduction to JoinRowset
App61---> To retrieve records using JoinRowset
6. Introduction to FilteredRowset
App62---> To retrieve records using JoinRowset