Complete Adobe XD Megacourse: Beginner to Expert
What you'll learn
- How to use Adobe XD and its tools
- How to design within Adobe XD
- The principles of User Interface Design and Prototyping
- The principles of Human-Computer interaction
- How to read a User Flow Diagram
- Wireframing in order to produce a functional prototype
- How to give and receive feedback on prototypes
- How to use the collaborative feature and collaborate with other web developers
- How to apply your knowledge to app and website scenarios
- How to create an app
- How to make a website
- How to do animations for websites
- How to create a smartwatch interface design
- How to incorporate plugins
- The essentials of content creation
- No previous knowledge in Adobe XD required!
- Desire and passion to learn about interface design and layouts
- Flexibility with design according to target audience’s design elements
- Patience and a positive mindset!
This course is constantly being revised and updated with new lessons.
Learn UI/UX design with Adobe XD!
Design like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to design your own app, website or blog? These days, we use them without a second thought. They have become an integral part of both the human experience and the financial market. It’s easy to come up with a new idea for a viral new app, but not as easy to make that app a reality - or so you might think. That’s where Adobe XD comes in. Adobe XD is an essential and collaborative UI/ UX design tool that can help you design a wide range of interfaces in great detail - and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about user interface design with Adobe XD. Step-by-step, we’ll cover everything you need to know from opening the program for the very first time to finalising your finished design. You’ll learn all of the tools, as well as how and when to use them. We’ll also cover everything you’ll need to be able to collaborate with other web developers easily through its collaborative feature. During the course, you will learn about the principles of User Interface Design in order to design with purpose, as well as the principles of Human-Computer Interaction. Finally, we’ll teach you how to adapt to specific project requirements, as well as how to wireframe in order to turn your design into a functional prototype.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in UI/UX design, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples explained and designed on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Adobe XD course you’ll ever need to design professional apps, websites and blogs!
Start designing today!
After taking this course you’ll be able to:
Use Adobe XD professionally
Create prototypes and receive feedback on it very flexibly
Achieve an understanding of the process, purpose, and tools of prototype design
Understand the principles of User Interface Design in order to design with purpose
Learn the basics of Human-Computer Interaction
Discover the standard tools in User Interface
Adapt to specific project deliverables in User Interface
Make your own app and website designs
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Adobe XD in their career & get paid for their user experience design skills
- Beginners and entry level UX designers
- Anyone with an interest in user experience design and a willingness to learn a new skill
We are Creativity Unleashed, a group of professional creators dedicated to helping you unleash your creativity with our online courses.
We have dozens of years of experience in design, illustration, filmmaking, video editing and other areas of creative work. We believe that education needs to be fun and engaging and that's exactly the kind of courses we're creating.
We're excited to have you here with us and we can't wait to help you unleash your creativity. Let's do this!