Competitor Analysis Masterclass (2021 Edition)
- A passion to learn is all that is necessary - as everything covered in the course can be implemented by anyone without technical skills.
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based course, first, enrol in “MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing: Term 1.3”, and then join Term 1.4 to avoid any kind of confusion.
Welcome to the fourth course in Term 1 as part of the series "MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing".
Do you know? Competitive analysis can make or break your marketing strategy in 2021.
There is intense competition in business everywhere. Identifying your target competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own product or service is a must. This unforgettable course will provide a great framework to help marketers and newbies like you uncover the secrets of your competitors in an all-new fashion.
You will learn new-age tools in this course "Competitor Analysis Masterclass (2021 Edition)" - to be aware of what the competition is doing - the tools that they are currently leveraging to take their business to successful heights in digital marketing. A few tools will also help you to monitor your competitor’s emails, discover the most needful tips for SEO (search engine optimization), and keyword research. You will also learn the traffic your competitor brands are getting on their websites and the revenue they potentially earn in a specific period of time. This is a comprehensive course, in this regard, and will help you to build a roadmap to defeat your competitors with their own strategies - only if the tools taught are practised and implemented by you with full efforts, put in. Nevertheless, get ready to improve your conversion rates and customer satisfaction once you apply these strategies in your niche or business - for that matter.
Competitor Analysis isn’t difficult at all. In fact, it seems to be a piece of cake with this course. This is no SWOT Class at all..Only practical tips, strategies and secrets available here.
So, enrol now. Let’s start rolling in some action.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who wish to apply these strategies in competitor analysis to understand their competition much better than ever before
- Digital marketing managers who wish to take their organisation marketing to the next level by implementing and using tools taught in the course.
- Anyone who is interested in digital marketing and wish to learn new-age things and technologies of 2021
- Growth Hackers who wish to apply certain tricks taught in the course and use the same to take their clients' ventures to achieve success in the marketing domain.
- 07:48Unlock Google Analytics of any website
- 08:05Technology Lookup Re-invented
- 05:07Competitor Advertising Lookup Re-invented
- 07:26More Competitor Website Analytics: Advanced tool
- 06:00Competitor Email Monitoring: Re-invented
Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" is the Director of Digital Marketing at First Look Digital Marketing Solutions (India's First Artificial Intelligence Powered Digital Marketing company) located in Bangalore and is one of the top instructors in India who is teaching futuristic marketing-related courses on Udemy. He is a Technologist, Digital Marketing Coach, Author, and Video Creation Specialist with over 12+ years of experience and has worked at top companies in India.
Having over 7 Lakh students on Udemy - he has facilitated digital marketing analysis and provided state-of-the-art marketing strategy ideas and tactical execution plans for top marketing companies in India including startups, SMB's and MNC's. This includes strategic brainstorming sessions, Artificial Intelligence-powered market analysis, market research related to digital performance, support of various AIDM marketing initiatives for new product and consumer promotional launches, etc. He uses real-time forecasting, predictive modelling, machine learning, advanced machine learning-based optimization techniques for business, marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven customer engagement strategies, competition monitoring software and other world-class tools.
Srinidhi gained popularity through the unique, practical yet engaging training methodologies he utilizes to teach during the training sessions. Some of his training methods include gamified learning experiences conducted by virtual writing and teaching robots like "Aera 2.0" that prompts behavioural changes in students and bring forth a new kind of fascination among the crowd. These robots are virtual humans having super-intelligence capabilities. They can autonomously train anyone on topics ranging from ABC to Rocket Science, without human intervention.
Srinidhi's passionate fans call him a "Digital Marketing Legend" and he's busy working on creating new virtual and humanoid robots to revolutionize education in India and the world.
He is deemed to be an innovator in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Digital Marketing and is someone who has embraced many ideas and has created various environments in which team members are taught the required AI automation tools and resources to challenge the status quo, push boundaries and achieve super-extensive growth. His courses are a testament to where the future is actually heading.
"My goal has always been to give my students the AI tools to be able to leverage their digital marketing experiences, tools that allow them to build marketing success, from a whole new innovative perspective." — Srinidhi Ranganathan
Srinidhi is currently working on these ultra-futuristic advancements and creating research papers that contain information that delves 100-300 years into the future:
1) Autonomous Self-Thinking Scientific Computers
2) Personal Teleportation through Photons
3) Rise of Thought and Dream Recognition Machines
4) Memory Regeneration with Nanobots
5) Birth of Hyper-Reality
6) Virtual Robo-Babies
7) Space-Tourism for the Wealthy
8) Mini-Flying Cities, Creation and Expansion using Maglev Technology
9) Self-Driving Flying Cars
10) Holographic Pets
11) Space-Probes (Stellar Light-Travelling Machines)
12) Virtual Digital Humans (Mind-Clones)
13) Computer-Like Lifeforms
14) Decentralized Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies
15) Mind-Revealing Technology