Competitive analysis: Tools to beat your competitors
What you'll learn
- Rank over your competitors on Google
- Get higher conversion rates in PPC (Adwords, Yahoo Ads, YouTube) using your competitor data
- Track everything your competitors are doing online
- Find what PPC keywords are providing your competitors with the most revenue.
- Improve your strategy & online marketing efforts to increase sales & ROI
- Save time & money by understanding what is working for your competitors
- Proactively monitor new competitors strategies & adapt to them
- Internet access
After taking this course - you will understand everything your competitors are doing online and what is currently working for them. You will also learn how to use those learnings to beat them in SEO, PPC & Social Media.
This course has been carefully designed and structured to explain all aspects of competitive tools and how you can use those tools to beat your competitors. This includes using the tools, collecting the data & analyzing that data to your advantage.
Why take this course?
- Find out what your competitors are doing SEO wise with in-depth analysis on their linking and content strategies.
- Get more SEO traffic by ranking over your competitors.
- Understand what keywords to target for your PPC campaigns. Use the money your competitors spent testing "their" keywords to start your campaigns with a profit.
- Monitor your competitors social media presence and create compelling content to win over their audience
- Use free tools to proactively monitor your niche and trends to be on top of the market
- Learn about 30+ competitive tools and how you can use them to collect precious data and beat your competition.
- Use your competitors hard spent money to start off with the most performing keywords, ads and landing pages.
- Find what SEO keywords are providing them with the most traffic.
- Save time and money by learning what ads or banners are working for your competitors and create better performing ones for yourself.
A few more reasons why you should take this course!
There are many advantages to learning about what your competitors are doing, especially in this course as it covers EVERY LITTLE aspect of the subject. Here are a few more advantages:
- Increase your digital efforts on already performing channels and strategies used by your competitors.
- Explore and use strategies your competitors are not implementing yet.
- Create better compelling ads & landing pages to gain a higher ROI
Are there any prerequisites?
There are NO prerequisites to taking this course. You don't need to know code,or have any digital marketing experience to take this course. Having a website is definitely a plus, however is not required. The course is designed for all user levels and is structured in the most effective way possible for maximum learning and implementation.
Material & Follow-up
Each and every section contains downloadable material that will help you remember and better expand your knowledge in the subject. The downloadable material is there to assist and confirm what you have learned. Every section contains video, audio and live presentations to help you become an expert in the subject quickly. I have also made sure that all my students will have the ability to interact with me and ask me any questions that they feel are necessary to grow their knowledge. (Just post your questions in the discussion board and they will be answered within 1 day)
This is not your ordinary course! This course is designed from beginning to end with the intention to get you to become an expert in dissecting your competitors and using their data to beat them. Competitive analytics and competitive analysis tools have long been a best kept secret by digital marketers, however in this course they are all explained in detail.
Hope to see in the course! :-)
Who this course is for:
- Digital marketers in all levels
- Small business owners
- Affiliate marketers
- Digital consultants
- SEO experts & specialist
- Web designers & developers
- Advertising agencies
Zaid is a leading expert on data driven digital marketing; focusing on analytics and actionable insights from data. Founder of PPC Masterminds, an instructor at SEO Optimizers Training Center and an organizer of Los Angeles Google Analytics Free Training MeetUp in Los Angeles, California. He is also a contributor to tech co & bosmol social media blog - he has spoken at multiple conferences and has helped countless people in the digital marketing space.
What qualifications do I have?
- Created & presented quarterly analytics reports & data to heads of 3 major multi-million dollar global companies. Wrote actionable recommendations that provided more than 40% increase in sales/customer acquisition & retention.
- Created & designed more than 50+ Google Analytics specs to measure web asset performance and digital marketing initiatives with ROI models in mind.
- Modeled consumer acquisition funnel from marketing touch points to final conversion.
- Built tracking dashboards and wrote impact reports for digital marketing campaigns, website optimizations, community interactions, and game updates using data from web, text, and in-game telemetry.
- Designed KPIs and reporting dashboards for customer engagement and sentiment analysis with quantitative text data from channels including customer service tickets, surveys, in-game chat logs, and social media.
- Wrote A/B testing proposals, reported results of implementation and recommendations for web experience.
- Responsible for data analysis, web analytics, forecasting, cross-channel attribution, dashboards, reporting, trending, ROI optimizations, A/B and multivariate testing, conversion tracking validation, budget allocation.
- Managed over 200+ Google Analytics, AdWords, and social media campaigns for small and independent businesses.
- Google Certified Professional for over 6 years