Compass - powerful SASS library that makes your life easier
What you'll learn
- install compass
- integrate compass with sass
- explore compass framework
- use and know what are sprites
- know how to create vendor prefixes using mixins
- integrate compass and sass inside great IDE so the process of compilation is gonna be automated and you won't lose your precious time
- the most useful mixins/functions
- You should already be familiar with CSS, HTML and SASS.
Compass is a framework (library) for SASS which means that inside of it you can find lots of useful utilities -that I will be showing you inside this course.
These utilities can save your time with developing your websites. By using Compass, you can use various functions/mixins created by other programmers, which you would normally need to write on your own.
As always time = money. Save your time by learning Compass.
Make your website load faster using Sprites within Compass. With Compass you can create Sprites instantly. If you do not know what Sprites are, watch my free lesson about Sprites and you will see that this course is worth taking.
After my course you will know how to:
integrate compass with sass
use and know what are sprites
use Compass inside a great IDE
create vendor prefixes using mixins
and much more
I give you 100% satisfaction - if you do not like my course you can request a full refund up to 30 days. Remember that if you have any questions regarding topics covered in the course please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help!
Please check free lessons before buying! See for yourself the great quality of the course and enjoy it!
Who this course is for:
- This Compass course is meant for people who do not know Compass or want to improve / remind themselves of things that are inside Compass. No prior knowledge about Compass is needed.
- This course is not for you if you do not know SASS
I am the author of 27 very popular video courses about programming, web-development and math in Poland. I've also created 7 video courses in English. Over 300,000 people enrolled in my Udemy courses. I put all my heart into creation of courses. I always try to explain everything the easiest possible way. I'm sure that my courses will help you in the programming and web development adventure :)
I believe that everyone has the ability to develop software if they are taught properly. Including you. I'm going to give you the context of each new concept I teach you. After my course you will finally understand everything that you code.
I've been developing websites for over 15 years and I've been programming for over 10 years. I have enormous experience in that field and today I want to share with you my knowledge.
If you have any questions regarding any of the covered topics in my courses, please feel free to ask.