Leadership Communication Skills for Influence and Impact
What you'll learn
- Learn how to tap into the inner depths of your communication potential.
- How to adapt your communication style to increase your leadership influence.
- Expand your communication capacity to motivate, inspire and empower people.
- Interact with other people with unconditional acceptance and without prejudice.
- Communicate with a sense of assertiveness, transparency and self-assurance.
- How to manage challenging people, give honest feedback and handle criticism.
- Easily and accurately convey your thoughts, feelings, and information to others.
- Create dynamic ways to enhance your communication skills into the future.
- This training can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Students are prompted to take notes (for self-reflection reasons only).
- This course does not require any prior experience or qualifications.
- We include additional learning materials to assist you in your learning.
- You can access your training course on a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
- An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn 'on the go'.
In the 21st century, leadership involves highly effective communication. A leader knows that if their message is not resonant with their target audience, speaking to emotions, aspirations, and needs, then it may not be understood or championed.
Communicating effectively is a key component of professional success. The better you understand your own personal communication style and how it impacts others, the more likely you are to articulate your organization's strategic vision, inspire high performance and cultivate constructive working relationships based on thoughtful interaction and listening.
Today's business landscape is rapidly changing as a result of technological disruption resulting in endless volatility and uncertainty. Therefore, communication skills are even more important than ever. Through meaningful collaboration, interaction and engagement, leaders can help their teams navigate the complexities of change.
One thing that all influential leaders, true change makers, and people who leave their mark on the world have in common is the ability to inspire and motivate others. People of influence are what keep an organization together. As a result, it's essential that all businesses have leaders who can set goals, inspire their teams, and guide an organization's progress.
Leadership Communication Skills for Influence and Impact helps leaders improve their performance, impact, and effectiveness as communicators. Throughout the course, you will learn how to build your communication capacity at all levels - interpersonal, organisational, or external - and become a communicator who can connect and resonate with all audiences.
The following are some of the topics you will learn during this course:
Learn how to tap into the inner depths of your communication potential.
How to adapt your communication style to increase your leadership influence.
Expand your communication capacity to motivate, inspire and empower people.
Create dynamic ways to enhance your communication skills into the future.
Interact with other people with unconditional acceptance and without prejudice.
Communicate with a sense of assertiveness, transparency and self-assurance.
How to manage challenging people, give honest feedback and handle criticism.
Easily and accurately convey your thoughts, feelings, and information to others.
And much, much more.
The purpose of this on-demand training course is for you to learn about and refine your leadership communication style, gain an understanding of the relationship between influential leadership, conversational styles, and performance results, while at the same time discovering more about yourself and how your behavior influences others.
Additionally, you will learn how to utilize emotional intelligence through interpersonal communication as well as how to encourage strategic thinking through asking questions, developing ideas, and defining clear objectives. Additionally, you will also gain the essential skills for human relations that are required to thrive in any professional setting.
This course ignites long-term behavior change, while also helping you develop the communication skills necessary to strengthen interpersonal relationships, develop a commanding attitude, and instill confidence in others whom you have influence over. You'll learn how to establish trust and respect to form closer, more rewarding relationships.
In this program, you will better understand what it takes to communicate effectively, solve problems, and lead with focus and intensity. Your interpersonal relationships will be strengthened and you will learn how to manage stress and adapt to changing working conditions. You'll develop a new enthusiastic, assertive and 'take-charge' attitude.
"It's a great course. If you want to get the best out of this course, then please take notes and do the activities. The lessons here helped me solve a problem I'm having right now. Thank you, Kain and Jason!" - Michemm A. De Leon
This Leadership Communication Skills for Influence and Impact training is part of a larger curriculum of self-improvement and professional development training courses, designed by Kain Ramsay Ltd. The course is accompanied by a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you're not happy with it, you can get your money back - no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in developing themselves either professionally or personally.
- This course is for those who want to enhance their people skills and influence others.
- The students in this course should be motivated to learn more about themselves.
- The course is open to both men and women, regardless of age, status or ethnicity.
- People in a position of leadership, or who aspire to leadership will benefit from this training.
- The course can be taken standalone or in conjunction with another KR Ltd training.
In addition to being an acclaimed keynote speaker, a social media presence with a global audience, and an established social entrepreneur, Kain Ramsay is an international bestselling author and a time-served applied psychologist.
For the past 15 years, Kain has been involved in the fields of applied psychology, social entrepreneurship, coaching, mentoring, and training. Since 2007, Kain's distinctive communication style has continued to inspire individuals, teams, audiences and organizations around the world to achieve their highest potential.
Kain began his career in the armed forces, then gained international experience in business development before becoming one of the World's most popular instructors in life coaching. Using cutting-edge methodologies, he teaches social entrepreneurs, coaches, and executives how to realize their potential and impact the world for the better, and introduces a new, forward-thinking method for delivering education.
With his entrepreneurial mindset and ability to build communities, Kain's innovative teaching philosophy has been adopted by social influencers around the globe, who use his practical strategies and insights to improve their lives and those of others.
Kain became an instructor for Udemy in 2014. Currently, over 650,000 learners around the world follow his training materials, making him one of the most popular instructors on Udemy in the categories of personal development, communication skills, self-awareness training, modern applied psychology, and mental health.
In 2015, Kain was one of the founders of Achology, a groundbreaking digital training platform that enables an international learning community to collaborate in their learning and competency development. Competency and integrity, being two of Kains most deeply prioritised values. Kain founded and launched Achology, a groundbreaking approach to e-learning, in 2018.
Kain has leveled the playing field by introducing contemporary psychological principles into today's educational system, so that individuals and organisations alike, can gain greater understanding of the strategies and insights required to enhance their intrinsic value and make a greater impact in the modern world.
Kain and his wife, Karen, live in Dunfermline, the ancient capital of Scotland.
In addition to his extensive analysis of real-life experiences, Kain's teaching methodology has inspired thousands of enthusiasts and professionals around the world to realize their full potential and begin making a positive impact.
Jason Cask is a Leadership Coach with 25 years of experience investing into people to see them discover their potential and transform their lives. To date, Jason has invested leadership principles into 100,000+ people in a variety of settings from one on ones to large conferences.
His leadership coaching is designed to equip people with the tools to make healthy decisions to lead themselves well and then lead others. He works with diverse groups including CEO's, Business Professionals, Young Entrepreneurs, Sports Groups, Schools, Charities, the unemployed and is in high demand globally as a leadership key note speaker.
Jason was a professional tennis player from Australia, who played in the 1992 Australian Open. He has combined his sporting background and leadership experience within the Business and Charity sectors to design 3 leadership courses to help people in every sphere of life:
- i:Lead – This course is designed to equip you with confidence and lift your attitude and belief for what is possible in your life. When people can lead themselves well they become more effective and efficient in the workplace, in home life and in the wider community.
- i:Lead 2 – This course builds on the principles of i:Lead and empowers individuals with practical tools required to lead others such as effective goal setting, principles of growth and problem solving.
- i:Lead 3 – This course is designed to equip leaders of large organisation who manage other leaders to achieve a corporate vision. Leading on this level requires the leader to inspire and motivate their followers to see a vision attained.
A key principle of i:Lead is 'Knowledge + Application = Acceleration'. In order to move what you are doing forward, you need the knowledge on how to do it but you also need the application of that knowledge to go anywhere. In the same way, knowledge without application can lead to deceleration. Jason's courses are designed for people who are looking to improve their lives. No matter where you are start gaining knowledge today which you can apply to see your life move forward.