Communication Skills for Hospitality Front office Associates
What you'll learn
- Communication Skills for Front office staff
- How to engage with guests
- Do and Dont in communication with guests
- How to communicate while checking in at hotel
- how to communicate while checking out from hotel
- Talking confidently with Hotel guests
- Nothing is required, Just time and passion for learning
Hospitality professionals need to be excellent communicators in order to engage effectively with guests and delight them with their services. Communication skills include not only language skills but understanding your guest needs, non-verbal and body language as well.
In hotels a variety of Guests comes to stay from different cultures hence communicating with them can be difficult. in this course Mrs Sharmila Chand, who is a senior journalist and has been reviewing hotels since a long period of time, is sharing using tips on improving the communication skills of front-office associates in the hotel.
We will cover all aspects of communication
- how to greet hotel guests and check them
- how to handle guests requests
- How to check them out
- what are do and dont in communication with guests.
Take this course to improve your personality and ability to communicate well with your customers.
Who this course is for:
- hotel industry professionals
- front office associates
- customer facing individuals
Hotel management school was established a year ago by young and Professional Hoteliers having a combined experience of over 20 Years.
Instructors have worked in prestigious hotel chains such as Shangri-la, Intercontinental in Finance, Operations, Sales & marketing at Director Levels.
Classes were taught first in physical environment to test contents and take feedback from students. These recorded classes combine both separate recording classroom settings.
Course Content is being updated regularly and new topics are added continuously based on feedback from students.
If you have any feedback you can email us or message us to make the overall learning experience engaging and complete.