Communication Skills for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Know what is communication and what is purpose of communication
- Understand the types of communication so that you will know what is the best suitable medium for you to communicate
- Learn exactly how to minimize or eliminate misunderstanding by understanding the process of communication
- Find out the advantages and disadvantages of oral, written and non-verbal communication, so that you can realize where to use the right medium of communication
- Learn incredible power of non-verbal communication and how to perform non-verbally for impact
- Understand how the way you speak directly affects the results you want. It's a powerful way to understand your tonality to say what you want to say
- No matter how good you are at communication, there are some limitations of communication. You need to understand these barriers to communication so that you know where things will probably go wrong and you will avoid blaming yourself for being the failure in communication
- Learn how to listen. Yes, listening is an art to understand others and to grow our relationship
- Know how to write with impact because written communication is unavoidable part of our life. You will learn how to write a letter to build your professional image
- Learn how to present your ideas, thoughts, product and service powerfully. The way you present directly decides the way people perceive your idea.
- Learn how to prepare powerpoint slides that stand out from others
- Discover some techniques and etiquette of doing discussion in groups
- Ability to put everything they learn into practice
- open mind for learning
**Limited 24 Hours sale**
The key to perfecting your communication strategy
Great communication skills can make all the difference in your personal and professional life, and expert author Mayur Bardolia with you his top tips for successful communication in any situation.
Packed with advice on the exact process of communication, verbal and non–verbal communication, written communication, powerful presentation skill, communicating using email and lots more, Communication Skills For Beginners is a comprehensive communication resource no professional should be without!
- Get ahead in the workplace
- Get noticed in a group by communicating your ideas
- Get recognised in people
- Create powerful image using powerful communication
- Use effective communication skills to secure that new job offer
- Convince friends and family to support you on a new venture
Utilising a core of simple skills, Communication Skills For Beginners will help you shine in no time!
- Communicate successfully, whatever the situation
- Build trust, engage with empathy and listen carefully to develop relationships
- Express yourself clearly in writing and over the phone, as well as in person
- Manage conflict and effect a positive outcome
Get your message across and connect with anyone for greater success in your career and social life
Great communicators aren′t born, they′re made. The simple yet powerful tools and techniques you′ll find in this guide can transform anyone into a great communicator in no time.
Inside,you′ll find easy exercises for building your messaging muscle,along with quick fixes for simple communication problems, and priceless insights and advice on everything from non–verbal communication to communicating over digital media.
- Listen, learn, communicate find out how to improve relationships through active listening and clearly defining what you really want to communicate
- Tear down the barriers to effective communication learn to zero–in on and shed prejudices and preconceptions that can get in the way of making a connection
- Show them you mean it, discover how to control every aspect of your physical delivery including hand gestures,facial expressions and tone of voice for maximum effect
- Adjust your attitude find out how your attitude impacts the content and delivery of your message, and how it can make or break your chances of delivering your presentation and communication
Enroll in this course and find:
- Strategies for overcoming any communication obstacle
- Tips for becoming an active listener
- Techniques for controlling body language and voice modulation
- Simple exercises for building your communication skills fast
- Tips for communicating effectively in writing
- Techniques for making the most of communication technology
Mayur Bardolia is a Result Coach and Inspirational International Trainer who tailors coaching programmes and workshops to individuals and teams across the world.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to understand the communication from scratch
- who want to know the fundamentals of communication to be master at the skill
- Who want to communicate the idea to the people but don't know exactly what is communication
- Who want to be competent communicator from an absolute beginner
10 years executive management and entrepreneurial experience directing and leading individual and team within the manufacturing and service industry— Productivity Coaching, Leadership and Peak Performance Training, Communication Skills training, creating course content, designing training curriculum.
I am obsessed with my clients’ results.
My client’s success is my success
I believe in focusing on helping my clients get results. My clients’ success matter to me more than anything else. That’s my ultimate plan and goal.
I am never hyper-active on social media. You will never see me posing around flashy cars. I don’t jump around to get people’s attention. Rather, I spend my time with my clients and helping them to get results.
Defined the vision of an individual and company and helping them to enjoy their work and to achieve more in less time with focus.
Experience of teaching and training people from university students, middle-level managers, senior managers, CEOs and business owners on subjects of Behavior Science, Psychology, Management, Communication Skills, Human Resource Development and Soft skills.
* Delivered training to 10,000+ people on the subjects of Leadership, Communication Skills, Personal Productivity, Behavioral modification and Human resource development.
* Increased performance by helping people to design the system to enjoy what they do and get more things done with focus and without working for longer hours. * Completed production and publication of 12 Video Courses on various topics covered in 30+ Hours of content with 330+ videos. Gained avg. 4/5 ratings from 10,000 students from 145+ countries.
*Self-published 5 books and sold 20,000+ copies all over the world. Served in various educational institutes and university. Taught the subjects of Human resources development, Management, Psychology, Organisational behavior, Soft skills and Leadership