Communication Skills: Acquire Effective Communication
What you'll learn
- Learn effective communication skills.
- Understand the value of different forms of communication.
- Different aspects of communication and their importance.
- Learn how to Interact with People from Different Cultures at Work
- Learn how to Communicate Without Words in a Cross-Cultural Environment.
- Discover how to talk more clearly to effectively convey your message to your audience.
- Use tried-and-true methods to learn how to give presentations and talk to people in a way that gets their attention.
- Learn how to use your body language and facial expressions to improve how you speak in any situation.
- Understand out why knowing your audience is so important if you want to be a good public speaker or presenter.
- Strong desire to grow and improve.
- Willingness to learn new things as part of the job.
- There are no prerequisites.
- Ability to communicate in English and a drive to succeed in management roles.
- Students need not have any prerequisite knowledge, expertise, tools, or abilities to participate.
Communication is the process of two or more individuals exchanging thoughts, views, facts, and feelings in such a way that each person arrives to an understanding of the message that is being delivered that is shared by all.
Being able to articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly and present them in a well-organized format are invaluable skills in both your personal and professional lives.
In this course, you will study the building blocks of effective communication.
In this course, you will learn about
What is Communication and its importance?
Types of communication and their purpose.
Ways of Communication.
Purpose and aspects of communication.
Importance of listening and its stages.
Listening for better management and great team performance.
Techniques for effective listening.
History of the concept of communication.
Importance Of building Rapport and small talk in conversation.
Become an effective speaker by choosing the right words.
Simple steps to expand your vocabulary.
Behavior's over Character.
Role of voice and speaking style in communication.
Speak clearly and get your conversation flow right.
Oral Presentation: Types and purpose, etc.
After finishing this course, you will master the Fundamentals of Communication Skills.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Looking forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to enhance their communication abilities.
- Professionals who want to improve their interpersonal skills.
- Anyone who are Entrepreneurs or Top level Managers.
- Executives who want to get along with people better.
Meritshot is an education and career transformation pioneer specializing in today's most in-demand corporate skills. We believe quality education and skill development are basic needs for most working professionals and Freshers aiming for a suitable Career. We foster a flourishing community of working professionals who wish to upskill themselves.
What began as an Online Learning Platform has expanded to deliver Programs and courses which can fulfil the current "Skills Gap" seen in the Corporate world.
Meritshot provides award-winning, dynamic training to close the global skills gap as individuals and companies struggle to compete in an increasingly technological economy.