Communication for Remote Teams
What you'll learn
- Skills and information related to Communication for Remote Teams.
- Approaches and best-practices for Remote Work.
- How to make strong, inclusive, successful remote teams.
- Learn how to improve productivity and alignment in distributed teams.
- How to make virtual teams that are productive and healthy.
- Reading and understanding English.
This course is about Communication in Remote Teams. Our goal is to making you a more effective remote team member and leader. We will discuss how you can improve your communication practices in the remote work context, to make your teams more successful, inclusive, and efficient. The course covers general principles and lessons that apply across a range of types of teams, and situational specifics. Our goal is to prepare you to return to these lessons again and again, while you improve yourself and your remote teams.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone involved in remote work and remote learning.
- People with leadership and management roles in organizations.
- Anyone interested in the future of work: secure, flexible, and digital teamwork.
We are the Remotor Consulting Group and we make educational content for Remote Teams. In our first courses, the primary lecturer is Daniel A. Friedman, PhD. Daniel finished his PhD in Ecology & Evolution in 2019 from Stanford University, studying behavior and genetics in ants. You can learn more about the other partners of Remotor Consulting at our website.