Master English Through Mistakes: Grammar, Phrasing, and More
What you'll learn
- Speak and write confidently with accurate English grammar, and learn how to self-correct mistakes as you are speaking.
- Gain a clear perspective of common English mistakes with hundreds of examples, along with corrections and alternative phrasing.
- Master confusing English word forms and express yourself clearly with the correct forms without thinking about it.
- Avoid common odd phrasing problems that can lead to misunderstandings and awkward situations with native English speakers.
- Correctly use English verbs every time when talking about the past, present, and future, including tenses and subject-verb agreement.
- Learn to use gerunds, infinitives, and articles with native-sounding examples.
- Understand the difference between 'correct' English and 'natural' English.
- Avoid simple mistakes that can be fixed in seconds.
- A willingness to practice examples provided in the course.
- A basic understanding of spoken English.
Are you tired of making the same English mistakes over and over again? Have you ever wished there was a way to turn those errors into stepping stones for your English learning journey? Look no further! I've taken my decade of teaching experience and created a one-of-a-kind course that can help you transform those pesky mistakes into your greatest assets.
In this course, we'll break down common mistakes I've seen from students all around the world, particularly when it comes to English grammar and phrasing. We'll learn how these small slip-ups can lead to big misunderstandings and how to avoid them in the future. With my help, you'll learn English faster and better.
We'll dive into the nitty-gritty details of the English language, including American English nuances. This one course includes all the important stuff you need to improve your English language skills. Let's take a look at some of the topics we'll cover:
Common mistakes with English word forms
How to avoid awkward phrasing
Mastering tricky verb tenses
Clearing up confusion around gerunds and infinitives
English grammar errors you didn't know you were making, such as issues with subject-verb agreement and article usage
The right way to count things in English, whether you're speaking or writing
How to avoid my biggest pet peeve in English writing
Using comparatives and superlatives correctly
And so much more! By learning from these common mistakes, you'll find yourself making fewer and fewer of them over time. You'll be more confident in your English speaking and writing abilities.
Are you ready to start learning English the smart way? If so, sign up for the course today, and let's turn those mistakes into your secret weapon!
Who this course is for:
- English learners who want to develop self-awareness and really master the language.
- English learners will to change habits and look at English from with a fresh perspective.
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!