Commercial Real Estate Investing for Beginners
- Open mind to the possibility that you could be a commercial real estate investor
Commercial real estate is a foundational asset in the portfolio of the majority of world's wealthiest people. But for the average individual investor, owning commercial property can be very intimidating. In this course, you'll discover how you can become a commercial real estate investor from the author of Commercial Real Estate Investing for Dummies Peter Harris. The confusing terminology and complicated transactions will be simplified so that anyone can understand the many different facets of commercial real estate and how the "little guy", the individual investor, can win big. And ultimately, how owning commercial real estate can be your ticket to lasting financial freedom (where your passive income exceeds your monthly expenses).
- How and why anyone can become a commercial real estate investor.
- The different types of asset classes and which ones are best for individual investors (and which ones NOT to compete with the Big Boys on).
- How to evaluate a property quickly and easily so that you know when to hold them and when to fold them.
- The many pitfalls that investors in the past have fallen into and how you can avoid them.
- Secrets to successfully building generational wealth.
- Tips for specific asset classes (apartments, self storage facilities, mobile home parks, shopping centers and office buildings)
- And MUCH, much more
This course was designed for the beginner who either has interest in getting into commercial real estate investment or owns a property or two. As the Education Director of Commercial Property Advisors, Peter Harris shares wisdom that will save you several years in learning lessons the hard way.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested or curious in becoming a commercial real estate investor at some point in their life.
Peter Harris is the author of the best selling book "Commercial Real Estate Investing for Dummies", co-author with Donald Trump on the audio course "Three Master Secrets of Real Estate Success", the Commercial Property Advisors Education Director and is considered the leading expert in teaching others how to invest in commercial real estate.
His passion for mentoring beginners on commercial real estate investing comes from the tremendous impact it made on his life. Peter had a “safe and secure” job as an engineer, making a good living but came to realize that his employer wasn’t focused on his long term financial future and decided to take matters into his own hands. With the help of a mentor, he dove into commercial real estate and after acquiring his first apartment building, he discovered that just one big deal could bring in more money per month than his full time job. Soon after doing that deal, he was able to quit his day job and live a life of true financial freedom. Today, he spends his time building up his portfolio of commercial properties as well as teaching and mentoring others on how to leave the rat race and live the life of their dreams from commercial real estate.