Commercial Real Estate Investing 101
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build the foundational knowledge and skill set to land a lucrative job in commercial real estate investing
- Confidently analyze commercial real estate properties to purchase on their own or with partners
- Understand the key real estate investment metrics sophisticated real estate investors use to analyze deals
- Know how to use debt and equity to acquire properties and earn outsized returns on your initial investment
- Students should have a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel. No other prerequisites required!
Interested in commercial real estate investing, but don't really know where to start? Built by an instructor with over $1.5 billion of commercial real estate transaction experience, this course was designed to take you from complete beginner with no knowledge of the business to a comprehensive understanding of the many components of commercial real estate investing so you can do your first deal, land a lucrative new career opportunity, or both.
This course was created to help our students:
Land a high-paying job in commercial real estate investing - Commercial real estate investing can be an incredibly lucrative business, on a much larger scale than flipping houses or buying single family residences to rent. This course will provide you with the building blocks of understanding how to analyze, purchase, and manage commercial real estate properties using the knowledge and techniques of some of the strongest institutional investors in the industry.
Invest as a passive Limited Partner in large, high profit-potential deals - Commercial real estate investments are generally complex and difficult to understand for those without a strong background in institutional investing. This course will give you a leg up on the competition so when a friend, family member, or colleague comes to you with a real estate investment opportunity, you can evaluate the deal and either decline or invest with confidence.
Raise money from investors to buy a commercial real estate property - Entering into 2020, we are seeing the hottest US housing market in over a decade, which has resulted in single family house flippers flooding the market and bidding up prices. Small, private commercial real estate investors targeting apartment buildings, retail shopping centers, office buildings and industrial properties are able to fly under the radar, drastically reducing competition for great deals.
This course includes graduate-level content which is taught every year in the top MBA and Master's in Real Estate programs across the globe, practically applied to real life scenarios and case studies in the commercial real estate investing industry.
Here's what some of our students have had to say:
★★★★★ "Awesome class. Engaging & real life application. Examples are well thought out and leave you wanting to learn more. On to the next 2 classes by Justin! Great teacher."
★★★★★ "This course is PERFECT. It covers everything you need to know about CRE and it is organized in a very clean and logic way. Mr Kivel makes you understand the subject of the course easily, it is almost magic! Thank you, this is the most useful course I've done so far."
★★★★★ "This course is spot on! With almost no commercial real estate background, I really needed a deep dive into this topic that was easy to understand and absorb and this course delivered. I'm really impressed by the models and the instructor's depth of knowledge and clarity of explanations. Looking forward to his future courses!"
If you're looking to learn about commercial real estate investing to build wealth, improve your career, or create additional income streams, you've come to the right place. Join us!
- College students, graduate students, or career switchers who are looking to land a lucrative job in commercial real estate investment
- Real estate agents and property managers who want to expand their existing skill set to add value to their existing client base, attract investor clients, invest on their own, and increase their overall compensation
- Current real estate investors who want to buy bigger deals with more profit potential than 1-4 unit residential properties
- Investors who want to grow their wealth and create passive income through intelligent Limited Partner investing in large commercial real estate deals