Commercial Property Management
What you'll learn
- Commercial property management
- No requirements. The course provides a general overview as well as tools and techniques for experienced professionals.
This course will help you to oversee the property manager’s role in case of a commercial building which can be an office, a shopping center, a logistical building or a hotel. We will analyze how to manage service providers, tenants and split the tasks into repetitive and ad-hoc categories.
The course is divided into the following chapters:
2. Commercial building participants
3. Managing cleaning, landscaping and security
4. Managing technical operation
5. Managing financial reporting, budget planning and invoicing
6. Managing tenants
7. Time management
8. Working with the leasing team
There are relevant excel spreadsheets to each chapter which you can download and customize to your building.
Who this course is for:
- Property managers and other professionals working in commercial real estates.
My name is Agnes Kiss, working as an asset and property manager for international real estate funds in Europe. With my civil engineering and economist background I participated in various real estate projects including development, valuation, FM consulting and property management.
As a BREEAM-In-Use Assessor I analyze the commercial buildings from sustainability point of view as well.