Commercial Credit Analysis
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 38 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll be able to understand the process of credit analysis including risk identification, analysis and mitigation
- You'll develop skills to analyze business, financial and structural risks
- You'll be able to identify the appropriate information requirements for analysis and underwriting
- You'll be able to implement a structure for business risk analysis from macro, industry, and company-specific levels of detail
- You'll be able to apply industry and company specific risk analysis tools (including the BCG Matrix and Porter’s 5 Competitive Forces)
- You'll be able to analyze the key functional areas of a business, including through a SWOT analysis
- You'll learn how to dig into a company’s key financial statements (including income statement and balance sheet)
- Knowledge of the English language.
- A basic understanding of accounting and the structure of the three key financial statements is required.
- A financial calculator is recommended for this course.
A comprehensive course designed to furnish credit professionals with the necessary tools in order to undertake effective, conclusion-based credit analysis. Participants will develop their analytical skills through the application of a logical structured framework. Starting with identification of the deal and credit structure, it logically works through the analysis process from business risk to financial risk then to structural risk. In addition it will compare and contrast different industry dynamics.
This course contains 42 lectures across 8 sections, introducing and then covering each concept in-depth and providing examples.
- Relationship managers (0-5 years) in commercial, corporate and investment banking.
- Analysts and associates in commercial, corporate and investment banking.
Instructor Simon Green introduces the course, and discusses the general principles of lending (part 1 of 4).
Instructor Simon Green discusses the first section of accounting (part 1 of 11).
Instructor Simon Green discusses business risk analysis (part 1 of 5).