Command line for non-techies
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Navigate and run applications in the terminal for a smarter workflow
- You'll be comfortable with tools available in the terminal
- Learn how to shoot yourself in the foot
- Make your shell your own
- A modern computer. Mac, Linux and Windows users are welcome.
Designers, developers, beginners and anyone who wants to learn to use the terminal and command line to be more effective, happier and profitable.
Using the terminal can help optimize your workflow and make repetitive tasks easy, which makes for happier and more profitable work.
The early modules are aimed at beginners who don't particularly know where to start. By the end of the course, you'll be looking at personalising your terminal, custom aliases, how to grab web content and manipulate it using grep, awk, and much more.
- Designers, new developers, UX, UI, product owners and anyone who's been asked to "just open the terminal".