- 42 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The comic ideation process and where to begin your journey as a comic maker
- The main difference between comics and graphic novels
- Walkthrough of simple comic making tools
- Practical advanced tutorial of a comic making tool to create awesome comics with full functionalities
- An amazing portal to sell and market your comics
- There are no technical skills needed to learn this course. However, several free and paid tools will be taught in the course. You can opt for the cloud-based comic making tools for a monthly or annual cost for usage.
- The ability to think creativity from a business perspective in order to create engaging visual content is a required attribute.
- Scriptwriting knowledge will be an added advantage. If you already have the skills to craft compelling business stories on your own, it will definitely help when you learn and implement stuff taught in the course.
Nowadays online marketing has become increasingly important to all businesses worldwide. Digital comics have become a market having a high ROI. The comic industry has come a long way and it has the potential to enter the minds of customers to help provoke decision-making. Most startup companies and SME's (Small Medium Enterprises) aren't even aware of this astonishing fact.
You must know that even educational institutions and universities can utilize comic-making to educate their students and keep them very engaged all the time. Comics containing intense visuals and having a special focus on plot and characters can be much more readable and engaging than other literary media, such as short stories, novellas, or novels. It is also said that the structured visual language found in comics offers salient cues about what information that serves to be both vital and relevant, at the same time. Evidence is also stacking up to prove that reading comics makes you smarter.
What if now we told you, you can create comics with no design skills, whatsoever in 2020 - thanks to technology?
This mind-blowing course titled "Comic Creation for Entrepreneurs" by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and MasterMind "Saranya Srinidhi" will teach you to create business comics super-fast and easy by using innovative cloud-based design tools in 2020. By learning this course, you can now create stunning comic strips to promote your brand worldwide and post them on social media - like a piece of cake. What's more? You will learn to create comics using an advanced method that outlines the practical steps through a drag-and-drop interface on a cloud platform. We will look at creating characters, selecting poses, choosing backgrounds, keeping props on the scene, typing text on speech bubbles, and using particular visual effect elements on comic strips.
There is no time to waste. The course will be educative, informative, and practical at the same time.
Enroll now, and let's start booming. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here in this course.
This course has the potential to change the design world, altogether.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic.
Get ready for a new mind-blowing course by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan", and Mastermind "Saranya Srinidhi".
- Bloggers, content creators, marketers and graphic artists who want to create engaging comics to educate, inform or promote their business
- Passionate learners and students who want to use their creativity in an innovative way to create comics for inspiration.
- Digital Marketers, Freelancers or Entrepreneurs who wish to utilise the cloud-based tools taught in the course to create cool comics to market their brand.
- Anyone who is from the comic creation industry who want to speed up the process of comic making through using creative, cloud-based drag and drop tools taught in the course
Get introduced to the course and learn how you can start your journey as a comic creator. The difference between a comic and graphic novel is also detailed here.
Part 1 outlines the practical steps on how you can create comics fast and easy by using this cloud-based comic making tool.
This important advanced video tutorial outlines the practical steps on how you can create comic strips fast and easy through a drag-and-drop interface on a cloud platform. We will also look at creating characters, selecting poses, choosing backgrounds, keeping props on the scene, typing text on speech bubbles, and using particular visual effect elements on comic strips.