colored pencils on sanded paper, the basics
What you'll learn
- you will learn the first basic techniques of coloring on sanded paper , using the Brush and Pencil supplies and other tools
- you will learn to solve little mistakes or bigger ones in your drawings
- you will know easy ways to create a useful linedrawing
- you will know how to layer colors to get the most beautiful results
- you will know how to use all the supplies
- you must have the adequate supplies to get started yourself
- a little patience, love for colored pencils and of course soms time
In this course you will learn the first basic techniques of colored pencils on sanded paper with the Brush and Pencil supplies. You will learn how you can use these supplies, you will learn what additional supplies you can use. I'll take you step by step through the first basic techniques, the way to create your own linedrawing, the layering process on sanded paper, the way to create a blurry background and much more!
Who this course is for:
- to everybody who wants to step into this nice colored pencil revolution and wants to learn coloring on sanded paper with colored pencils and the Brush and Pencil supplies
Martine has attended art school in the Netherlands, this school was specialised in realistic oil painting; painting like the old masters did. But during this school period she totally fell in love with colored pencils. Colored pencils and their versatility fascinate her. Hyperrealistic drawings or more painterly abstract ones; fur, glass, water and so on, on different surfaces (drafting film, sanded paper, hot press water color paper), all have her love. She now teaches weekly colored pencil classes (online and normal lessons) , gives workshops and takes commissions. She also has two Patreon channels, where she teaches internationally in colored pencils and pastels and on the other digitally in Procreate!