Color Therapy: Learning to Use Color to Change An Emotion
What you'll learn
- You will learn to have a better understanding of the emotions a color can bring in us.
- You will learn the true inner meaning of color psychology.
- You will learn the therapeutic effects a color can have on humans.
- You will learn all about the Warm colors and the Cool colors.
- You will learn the emotional responses you give in the environment of a Cool Color when compared to being in a Warm Color.
- You will learn the right color choices for all children of all ages from Newborns, Toddler and Infants, Primary Kids to Tweens and Teenagers.
- You will do interactive exercises in order to find your skin undertones.
- You will learn which color clothes best suit after discovering your skin undertone.
- You will learn to find your very own Color Season. Whether if you are a Summer, Winter, Spring or Autumn person depending upon your undertone.
- You will learn the right color palette you should use on your clothes, accessories and the best jewellery suited for the Color Season you are.
- You will learn the best color clothes to be worn as an Adult that enhances your Mood and those around you
- You will learn the best colors suitable for Men and Women
- You will learn about the best color practices and the effects it can have on your mind as an individual
- You will learn about the best color practices that best suit each room in your home.
- You will learn the correct color palette in Home Décor that can be used in your Kitchen, Bathroom, Garden Room, Nursery Room, Study Room, Sitting Room, Bedroom, Playroom, Sitting Room,
- You will learn and absorb all the information in this course like a sponge as it is taught in a cool, calm, soothing, relaxed meditative style.
- A genuine interest in how just the shade of a color can change emotions, move feelings, control things.
- That's it! That's all you need. A genuine interest. The rest is taken care in here.
Colors have powerful emotions attached it it. And they communicate a lot of things to us. If you actually observe, the kind of color that you choose to visualise will have a deep psychological effect on you. And you can use this knowledge to benefit your emotional state of well being.
I will show you how you can harness the power of a color by getting into the psychology of what a color subconsciously speaks to you! I can say, as a holistic therapist, color therapy is one of the many therapeutic forms that really helps in lifting ones overall mood, and curing many of our downside emotional imbalance.
This course is made specifically in mind for those who want to actually play with colors and feel the effects that it can have on the overall mood and well being of a person and their surrounding. Colors speak a lot without saying a word themselves. And colors are powerful.
Color plays a very vital role in our daily lives. It is this reason why you have never seen a bedroom painted in red, nor ever seen a person wear a yellow suit for a job interview!
In this class, I’m going to show you the psychological effects that each color has on us, and the emotions it actually creates within us. I’ll be covering what colors go well with children from all age groups right from the infant stage to their teenage years.
We will also be doing a little bit of home décor in here.
Here, we shall also be getting the ideal color palette for each room in your home and the reasoning behind why only such specific colors are chosen. A complete home décor palette for every room in your home. Right from the kitchen to the bedrooms.
Together we are going to do a few exercises, to help you find your skin undertone. Once I’ve helped you find your skin undertone, I’ll help you with your wardrobe. A complete makeover.
What You Will Get From This Class
I'll help you discover your natural skin undertone
Your color season
Your ideal color palette for eachseason
The best color choices for each room in your house
Ideal gender specific color clothes to wear from infant to adults
Why Color Psychology?
Let's evovle: From just seeing a color to feeing a color. How you feel about yourself, speaks a lot about yourself to others. If the color blue is to calm oneself, imagine what the other colors are capable of.
There are no side effects to this therapeutic form, and it costs nothing to feel great!
It's fun: Colors were always something fun for us from our childhood. It still hasn't lost it's appeal.
Who this course is for:
- Color enthusiasts
- Fashion Designers
- Aspiring Holistic Therapeutants
I have almost, never fully realised my surroundings at all, until 12 years ago! It's the same friends, the same clothes, the same room, and the same body I am in, but then again it wasn't. Everything was so new and everybody looked so different. Food tasted great, music sounded different, honking of cars were unique, and I became aware of everything happening around me. It just felt so good. Even a bad habit. Even a bad friend. Even a bad moment. Every high. And, every low. They all feel so new to me.
To be able to feel, not in an emotional way, but in a more human way, truly is impressive. Every time I open a room today, it is never the same room. It's a new room. It wasn't the same as yesterday. And I know it won't the same tomorrow. I look forward to the next day, to meet the same person yesterday, but this person is not the same guy. Same name, same address, same date of birth, but a new person to me. Wow! Being reborn every second makes life so amazing. Never monotonous. Never routine. Never a boring moment.
I am new here, on Udemy. And I will be new here everyday. The text about me you read here may look the same to you tomorrow, yesterday and the next day. But today it has different meaning in it. Read that again. "TODAY" , now, this moment, it has a totally different meaning to it. And now, again it has changed. And again it has changed.
This day never comes again. And it never will. But we have it now. And it is here with us. Amazing.
Come, let's explore this life we get to live only once. Wake up.