Therapy; Color Therapy, Color Can Improve Mood, Wellbeing
What you'll learn
- Learn how color can improve your emotions, your body and your overall well-being.
- You will learn about energy and healing through color
- Learn what auras are and what the colors mean, chakras, and clearing blockages
- Learn the benefits of art therapy
- Learn the psychology of colors
- Learn to use reiki and crystals along with color as a method of healing
- Learn what colors to use in your home for colour therapy
- Laptop of Phone
Do you find yourself describing how you feel sometimes as a color? Perhaps, today I am feeling blue.
We are emotionally and psychologically affected by color
Color Therapy, The Psychology of Color has useful answers for us.
I have years of education in the field of Psychology. I was excited to learn about how color can influence our moods and improve our wellbeing. That is what inspired me to create this course. My name is Crystal Hutchinson Tummala. I am the founder of Pursuing Wisdom Academy.
Join 75,000 students in 180 countries taking Pursuing Wisdom Academy courses.
In this course you will:
Learn the qualities of various colors
Learn about color psychology
Learn how color can be used as therapy for mood
Learn how color and art therapy can elevate mood
Learn how to unblock chakras
Learn what an aura is; What the aura colors mean
Learn about becoming a Color Therapist
Upon completion, you will earn a certificate from Pursuing Wisdom Academy.
Enroll today to start increasing your knowledge of color. The course comes with a risk free, 30-day money back guarantee.
You will enjoy lifetime access to the course. You will also have access to any future updates to the course.
I am a full time instructor. If you have any questions reach out to me on the Q&A section of the course and you will get a response.
I look forward to seeing you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn how to use color as a method of healing
Crystal Hutchinson Tummala has created bestselling enriching courses in the fields of personal development, business, law, and parenting. Tummala is the founder of Pursuing Wisdom Academy. She has counseled and represented parents, homeowners, business owners, and couples as a Pennsylvania licensed attorney. She is a full time instructor with over 185,000 enrollments reaching 180 countries.