Color Grading Using Look Up Tables in Photoshop
- Photoshop CS 6 is the minimum but Photoshop CC is preferred (If you don't have this software you can download a 30 day trial version at Adobe's website)
- Photoshop CS 6 can be used to apply look up tables
- Photoshop CC is required to save out your own look up tables
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage but is not a requirement
In this course I will show you how to create and save your own professional look up tables to color grade any of your photos.
This can be as simple as adding a bit of contrast to your image or as complex as creating a vintage sepia tone effect.
Enrol on this course today to discover the professional way to color grade your photos using look up tables in Photoshop.
Free music used from bensound
Who this course is for:
- If you are wanting to improve the look of your photographs so that they stand out from the crowd then this course is for you
- You might take the occasional photo on your phone or you could be a professional photographer, this course is for everyone
- All you need is a passion for learning
- The course is in English, however, even if English is not your first language it is easy enough to follow the step by step visuals to complete the tasks
I am a qualified teacher and I have been teaching game design for over 9 years. I have been using Unity since 2013 and I have produced a series of courses showing people how to create games and animations using this game engine.
With over 40,000 students from over 157 Countries around the world, my courses are helping people learn and create at the same time.
I am completely dedicated to helping you on your learning journey. If you have any questions or require any help I am always available and will respond quickly.