Color Correction & Grade | Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
What you'll learn
- What light temperature is
- How to change the tone and the white balance of your footage
- How to read the waveforms and the vectorscope
- How to match the footage taken on different cameras
- How to use adjustment layers
- How to add a vignette to your video
- How to add a final grade to your video through the LUTS
- Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers to follow along.
- This course was built on Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 of Creative Cloud, Version 14.0.0 and 14.3.0 on a Mac Computer and it is suitable for Windows users too.
- Some knowledge of video making terms and concepts like video resolution, aspect ratio, frames, frame rate, time code.
- A minimum of 500mb of free disk space to download the material provides needed to follow the course and practice.
- Be able to unzip ".ZIP" files for the material provided.
- A good knowledge of the Adobe Premiere Pro software
- A basic knowledge of video editing
Whether you want to learn how to colour correct and grade videos for youtube and the latest social media platforms, or start your video editing career, or simply you want to revise your knowledge about this subject, this course of Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 is what you are looking for.
The course includes the video content, spread on 10 lectures. Everything you need to know to start colour correcting your footage with Premiere Pro is here.
This class is a section of my complete Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing course that you can find on my profile page; you might want to check that too if you want to learn the whole video editing process.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You’ll learn what light temperature is, how to change the tone and the white balance of your footage by using the reference monitor, how to read the waveforms and the vectorscope, how to match 2 cameras, how to use adjustment layers, vignettes and to add a final grade through the LUTS.
IT WILL BE FUN!
We’ll work together on a complete project throughout the course (all material provided) by building a motocross promotional video.
At the end of the class you will also find a quiz and an exercise to complete on your own. But do not worry, you will also find an exercise review where I complete the same exercise so that you’ll be able to double check your work.
MY PROMISE TO YOU
Once you'll have completed the course, you'll be able to color correct and grade a video project on your own, from start to end, with professional standards! Join me now and let's start learning and practicing.
PS: This course was built on Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 of Creative Cloud, Version 14.0.0 and 14.3.0 on a Mac Computer and it is suitable for Windows users too.
For Windows users
If, when importing the material into Premiere Pro, you see some warning board about "._.DS.Store", just keep pressing "OK" and ignore all the files named "._.DS.Store", ".DS.Store" and also the video files starting with "._"
These are only files of reference not needed to follow the course normally.
Who this course is for:
- You are starting vlogging and you want to learn how to grade the video for your social media and youtube channel.
- You have a good knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and have the basics of video editing.
- You're switching from a different video editing software and you need solid and clear foundations of color correction in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You're willing to make video editing your career. This can be part of your foundations.
I’m an award winning Content Creator working in the media field since 2005. I've been conceiving creative ideas, directing shoots and video-editing for varied international companies and organisations dedicated to entertainment, travel, music, animations, action sports and lifestyle for my whole career.
I have a background in advertising and graphic design and I gained my film making skills working for a decade for MTV and Sony Pictures, for which I edited and directed hundreds of promos, trailers for movies and all sort of television content.
I'm now a freelance content creator and I share tutorials and camera gear vlogs on my youtube channel too.
My confidence in the social media’s marketing, art direction, motion graphic design and photography is an aspect that enhances my skill set.
Thanks for reading.