Awesome College Tips You Should Know!
- 38 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of the course, students will be able to know how to proceed when choosing a school, where they should get funding, note taking advice, etc. Just overall being more knowledgeable about college.
- Be of college age or close to it (beginner level)
Hello, my name is John Wing and welcome to my course. This course is for people who are about to enter college and those currently in college, particularly for those in university. This course is about tips for making you a wiser person in relation to some decisions that you make relating to college, such as choosing the right school, how to study better, etc. This course is a fairly short course so you do not have to spend too much time to complete it. This course will contain and intro, outline video, and about 11 lectures in it. You should take this course because it may help many of you to make wiser decisions both before and while in college and relating to various aspects of college.
I want you to take note that this course is not meant to cover every aspect of college, just some of them. This course may also not have lessons that would apply to every person who seeks to enroll in the course. You may want to look through the curriculum and determine for yourself if you wish to enroll in the course. If you do enroll in this course than please do not expect a super long and complex series of lectures, this is merely basics here. This course is a beginner level course, so it is very surface level tips.
p.s. Constructive criticism is always welcome, as I seek to improve as an instructor and I do care about my performance and how you feel about the course.
- You should take this course if you are close to college age or at college age and seek some advice or guidence when making decisions relating to college.
- You should not take this course if you are too young to go to college, not interested in college at the moment, or are very savy and knowledgeable on college advice.