College Success - Tips and Tricks of Mastering College
- An Open Mind, A Willingness to Plan Ahead, and a Desire to Succeed!
This COMPLETE Course will give you a Roadmap to Plan Out your College Studies, Stay Organized, and Avoid Distractions. Learn to plan out from the summer before school until you are already well into your College Career. These are many "lessons learned" and recommendations from my many years of being in the college environment. I have seen many successful students and many of those who just didn't make it through. My goal of this course is to empower the student to plan ahead and be successful right out of the gate. Now let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Graduating High School Senior, College Freshmen, and any College Student looking to improve overall performance
- Bachelors, Masters, and PhD in Electrical Engineering (Yes I like school)
- Baseball player first year of college
- Love to work with numbers (budgets are my specialty)
- Love to learn and love to teach others what I have learned
- Currently design RF Front End Modules for Cellular Communications
Grew up in a small town in rural NC. Eventually went off to Charlotte, NC to pursue a degree in Electrical Engineering and play baseball. After the first year I decided I wasn't likely to get drafted anytime soon, so I decided to focus solely on my schooling. Five years later I had a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and went to work in the optical communications industry. Upon the tech bubble bursting, a downturn in that industry gave me an opportunity to return to graduate school (married now) with a goal of going in to microelectronics. A couple years of class work, a few years of working experience, and whole lot of late nights later I finished up the PhD and became a designer of Radio Frequency front end modules. Who knows what I'll do next!