- Possess the desire to get a college education.
Applying for college is daunting, and paying for it is even worse! In this course, you will learn how the financial aid process works, and discover ways to decrease your out-of-pocket expenses so that you can start your professional career without having to worry about paying off a massive student loan debt. At the end of the course students will learn the followings:
- How to estimate cost for college?
- Private of Public College? In-sate or out of state?
- How many years do you need to save$?
- How to qualify for more financial aid?
Who this course is for:
- Any parent with kids who are not in college yet.
- Students who are looking for information about the college admission process..
- Parents whose kids are in college, but need help to navigate how to get financial aid.
- 00:51Course Introduction
- 03:07Who am I?
- 01:56Know Your Instructors
- 04:34College Planning - Course Overview
- 11:24College Admission Framework
I am a CEO of a tech company with a mission to enable technology in order to expand businesses. I am a computer scientist with strong science and business background. As a lifelong learner, I have taken adult educational courses in New York University and Wharton, the University of Pennsylvania executive business school. I have founded the following companies:
- Matrix Consulting
- Nirvana Technology Surf IT
- Synesis IT, Inc.
- Synesis IT Ltd
- Several Portals (.com)
- Real Estate Development
- Several large global internet portals
I enjoy sharing my knowledge to develop new leaders by engaging in public speaking and sharing my experience in my book.
Ally is a public Speaker, hife-usa college consultant, and educator.
Experience – 20+ years of teaching and professional working experience in industries such as
•Education (Kent State, University of Minnesota, Noor-Ul-Iman)
•Technology (Matrix Consulting, Synesis IT)
•Publishing and writing
•Co-founder of Speak To Connect