Collections in Python [Exercises]
What you'll learn
- Improve your Python programming skills through extensive coding practice
- Understand the differences between the various types of collections
- Become familiar with practical scenarios for using the various types of collections
- Learn about the available higher order functions we can call when using collections
- Learn about the operators we can use when using the various collection types
- Basic programming skills in Python.
The Python programming language is well known for the various collection types it supports. The collection types play an important role in Python. This course was created in order to assist students that want to become Python developers to strengthen their programming skills through extensive coding exercises that focus on the use of the various collection types in Python.
Strength Your Python Programming Skills in Python Through Extensive Coding Exercises That Focus on The Collections Python Supports!
Learn how to use lists
Learn how to use sets
Learn how to use tuples
Learn how to use ranges
Learn how to use dicts
Become Well Familiar with The Collections Python Supports Through Extensive Coding Exercises
This course focuses on bridging the gap between theory and practical experience, by allowing every student to experience extensive coding practice that focuses on the use of collections.
This course assumes that you have already learned about Python's collections (lists, dicts, sets, and tuples) and you are now doing your first steps in strengthening your understanding through extensive practice. This course includes more than 40 coding exercises organized into the following topics: lists, sets, tuples, and dicts. Every coding exercise includes code the student needs to complete its missing parts, and submit.
Taking this course, if you feel that you would like to have more coding exercises that refer to specific collection types please don't hesitate and let us know. We will do our best to meet your expectations.
If you encounter an exercise you fail to complete and have difficulties when trying to understand its solution please let us know and we do our best to assist. We can easily create a video that explains it, or improve a video that was already created.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner python developers looking for improving their programming skills. This course assumes that you have already learned about these collections and you are now doing your first steps in strengthening your understanding.
We at life michael focus on the delivery of premium professional training services for software developers. We are part of Zindell Technologies, and we specialize in turning complex topics into simple ones. The success of our students is the base of our business model. Our activity is lead by Haim Michael, who has more than 20 years of experience delivering professional training services to software developers.