Collecting Debts from Money Owed - California Judgments
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Collect Money Owed
- How to Obtain a Money Judgment in Court
- How to Garnish a Bank Account
- How to Garnish Wages
- How to Create a Lien on Real Property to Obtain Money Owed
- Post-Judgment Collections
- Debt Collection
- None - Free Example Forms
- This is an introductory course for beginners and professionals.
This course is a study of all aspects of collecting money from judgments and/or court orders in California. Topics covered will include aspects of laying the proper foundation in pleadings and drafting a proper judgment; abstracts of judgment, writs of execution (wage garnishments, bank levy, vehicle levy, till tap/cash register levy, shopkeeper levy), debtor’s examinations, judgment renewal, Domesticating foreign judgments, etc.
- This course is designed for individuals, business owners, professionals in the practice of law.