Collage for beginners -Fruit
- 32 mins on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about collage
- Learn about collage materials
- Learn how to care for your brushes
- Learn how easy collage is
- Learn to mix different papers to create a crushed velvet effect
- Learn to use photographs to collage
- Learn to mix different papers for the same collage
- The students need to be able to obtain the materials needed for the course
- The students need a space to work on their project
Collage is a fun and easy. This course is for the new-to-collage and will teach you all about how to start a collage painting. Once you learn the basic steps, painting will be a joy. You can complete this course in an hour if you follow the step-by-step process. There are hints and pointers in every lesson. By the end of the series, you should be able to create collages all by yourself. These are the successful lessons that have been used for beginner students before. I have chosen my students' favorite lessons show you. Come and enjoy these lessons too.
This project with fruit will teach you to use various kinds of papers in one project. Easy as it is, this project may take over an hour to create. Be prepared to break up the projects into several steps.
- This course is for anyone who loves collage
- This course is for anyone who loves colour and texture
- This course is for beginners and those who want a refresher in collage
- This course is not for those who love detailed and precise work
You change choose painting surfaces like a canvas, a board or paper. All is explained.
You don't need many brushes. Here is how you can choose which one works for you.
Choosing the right paint is difficult. Here is a simplified way to choose.