Certified Objectives-Key-Results Professional (COKRP)
What you'll learn
- Strategy Development
- Environmental Scanning
- Strategy Management
- Strategy Management Frameworks
- OKR Main Components
- OKR Main Benefits
- OKR Types
- OKR Process & Guidelines
- OKR Common Pitfalls & Rhythm
- OKR Culture
- KR Target Setting
- OKR Alignment
- Employee Alignment
- Leadership & Communication
- OKR Execution
- OKR Report Introduction
- OKR Reporting Frequency
- OKR Scoring
- OKR Reporting Process
- Reporting IT System
- OKR Review Meeting
- OKR Terminology
- Basic business management skills
This practical online course will provide participants with a good understanding of the Objective and Key Results (OKR) strategy management methodology. At the end of the online course, participants will be ready to develop and implement an effective OKRs within the organization.
OKR is a lightweight management tool for setting company objectives, aligning everyone towards the same key results while directing team initiatives and activities. Over the last two decades the OKR strategy management methodology has become one of the best tool for many of the world’s leading businesses like Google and Amazon.
The big difference that OKR has from traditional planning methods: 1) OKRs are frequently set, tracked, and re-evaluated. 2) OKR is a simple, fast-paced process that engages each team’s creativity. 3) OKR exists to create alignment and to set the rhythm for the organization.
Having an OKR process is becoming increasingly critical in today’s innovative and agile environment. For this reason, this course fills the gap by introducing most common OKR pitfalls that could help strategic planning and performance professionals to avoid them and do their job more effectively.
Best Used Tools & Techniques For a Winning OKR: (Included)
12 FREE BOOK, TEMPLATES, PHONE APP, & CLOUD SYSTEM are included with this master course:
1) "Strategy Planning & Execution From A to Z" Book (Free soft copy)
2) Kippy Cloud system (To host strategy, KPIs, projects, & appraisals)
3) "KPI Mega Library" Phone APP with 36,000 KPIs
4) OKR templates with dashboards (Excel) x 2
5) Projects template with dashboards (Excel)
6) HR appraisal template with individual OKRs (Excel)
7) Quarterly performance review template for review meeting (PPT)
8) Strategy & OKR Terminologies for future use (PDF)
9) Kaizen Initiative Template and process (Excel)
10) OKR Common Pitfalls & FAQs (PDF)
“Your Complete Tool Set for Successful OKR Implementation”
Note: There is an optional additional online exam (excluded) that you can take to become a "Certified OKR Professional (COKRP)" - Exam fee applies
However, "Attendance Certificate" is FREE through Udemy course screen
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is involved in OKR, strategy planning, staff level, HR team, managers, team leaders, directors, statistics team, and strategists
Dr. Rachad Baroudi is is a leading international strategy consultant in the USA, Canada, and the MENA region with 29 years experience KPI development, strategic planning, and performance management. He is currently the CEO for KPI Mega Library.
He is an Amazon best-seller author / developer of the following contributions: (KPI Books, KPI APP, Strategy Management System)
- KPI Mega Library: 36,000 Key Performance Indicators
- KPI Mega Library: 17,000 KPIs (Amazon Best Seller in 2010)
- Strategy Planning & Execution From A To Z
- KPI Mega Library Phone APP: 36,000 KPIs (Free in Apple/Google Store)
- Kippy Cloud Strategy Management Cloud System
He holds a PhD focused on "Strategic Planning: Critical Factors for Successful Implementation“. In addition, he has MBA with high honors from University of Toledo, Ohio, USA. He is a Magna Cum Laude holder and Beta Gamma Sigma honoree.
In the USA, he worked with the private sector as a consultant for Small Business and Entrepreneurship Institute and as a chief auditor for Holiday Inn Corporation, followed by aerospace industry, where he worked for world-leaders in this field, Aeroquip Corporation and Array Systems.
In Canada, he worked with Honda of Canada Manufacturing for eight years by refining their planning and performance capabilities. Also, he helped developing short- and long-term strategic plans for Honda of North America and was an active participant in cascading these plans by using Balanced Scorecards methodology.
In MENA region, he worked as MENA strategy advisory executive director at Ernst and Young (Big 4) were he assisted more than 100+ public and private organizations in developing their strategic plans and performance management frameworks. He worked as a senior advisor for central governments including KSA (vision 2030), UAE Executive Council (vision 2030), Oman (vision 2040), and Ajman Executive Council (vision 2021). Also, he worked in the organization development field with nationally-owned oil and gas corporations.