Cognigy AI v3 User Training
- Basic comfort with web-based tools.
- Chrome Browser installed.
Understanding Cognigy will help you bring Conversational AI to your organization. Learn about key concepts in Cognigy such as Flows, Lexicons, Intents, Conversational Forms, Profiles and Analytics. Practice basic editing and configuration activities using the Cognigy UI. Each section includes a conceptual overview of the topic as well as a demonstration of how to use the Cognigy AI software.
- End users of the Cognigy software who will perform basic editing of flows, lexicons and forms.
- Introduction - Demo06:31
- Editing Flows02:39
- Editing Flows - Demo12:03
- Lexicons & Slots01:24
- Lexicons and Slots - Demo03:27
- Intents - Demo03:33
- Contact Profiles02:46
- Contact Profiles - Demo02:55
Derek has spent the last 15 years working with Marketing Technology in the Enterprise. Formerly with Sitecore, recognized by Gartner as a Digital Experience leader, Derek has led customer-facing technical teams supporting businesses around the globe. Derek started with Cognigy, Inc. in 2018 to bring conversational AI to the North American market.