Coding With Coby, the Robot Mouse
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use coding cards to organize programming steps.
- Develop thinking skills when solving problems.
- How to operate the robot mouse
- Learn to guide the robot mouse through various mazes to get the cheese.
- Learning Resources recommends that the Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set be used by children 4 years old or higher.
- Students will need to purchase a Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set (sold separately)to complete the activities included in this course.
This course will introduce students to coding a robot mouse. We will use Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set as the learning platform in this STEM class. Students will learn to read activity cards and learn to sequence their coding using coding cards. In addition to learning about the theory of coding, there will be plenty of hands-on practice consisting of 20 challenges. Each challenge will increase in difficulty as the course progresses. The course is simple enough for children aged 4 years or older, but anyone who is new at coding will benefit. Students will develop their logical thinking and problem-solving skills as they prepare for their future in computer and robot programming.
- Individuals who are starting to learn coding.
- Parents who want to help their children get started in computer and robot programming.
The students will be introduced to the activity cards included in Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set.
Students will learn about the tiles, tunnels, and wall pieces included in the Code and Go Robot Mouse Activity Set.
This will instruct students how to code the challenge printed on Activity Card 1. The activity cards come bundled with Learning Resources Code and Go Robot Mouse Activity Set.