Data Structures and Algorithms MasterClass: Coding Interview
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 60 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Code an implementation of each data structure, so you understand how they work under the covers.
- Master commonly asked interview questions.
- Tackle common data structures used in web development.
- Understand what kind of questions are asked in Beginner Java Interviews
- Understand Advanced Object Oriented Concepts
- Answer questions on Collections, Generics and MultiThreading.
- Understand basics of Functional Programming - Lambda Expressions and Streams.
- Previous experience with an object-oriented programming language, preferably Java (but any OO language is fine).
- Basic understanding of Java.
- In the course, we use Eclipse to demonstrate examples. Some Java IDE will be useful.
Data Structures? They're here. Algorithms? Covered. Lots of questions with well-explained solutions? Yep!
Maybe you have taken other courses on this topic that focus more on teaching how to pass job interview tests (theory) instead of how to make good choices for the programs you develop (implementation).
Or maybe you are ready to move from a junior programming position to a more senior one and need to get skilled in advanced concepts like data structures, and how to apply them to your own projects.
Whatever the reason, if you are looking for a course that focus on the implementations to give you a complete understanding of how things work, then this is the course for you.
Complete source code is included and available for you to download.
This is a hands-on course! If you want to try understand things at a deep level, and work on implementations, rather than theory, then again, this is the course for you.
- Sort algorithms
- Search algorithms
- Java Collection
Why learn about data structures and algorithms?
The reality is, the more you learn about data structures and algorithms, the better a programmer you become.
Because, data structures and algorithms are effectively patterns for solving problems. You want to add as many of them as you can to your skill-set. By doing so, you will find you solve more problems, and use the right tools for the job, in a more elegant way. And you will learn a heap of them in this course.
The sooner you sign up for this course, the sooner you will have the skills and knowledge you need to increase your job or consulting opportunities. Java developers with key skills and understanding of data structures and algorithms are in high demand and get paid extremely well.
If you are ready for that new job promotion or consulting opportunity, it's time to get started.
Why not get started today?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the course.
- Developers who have some knowledge of Java (or another OO language) looking to understand data structures and algorithms at a deep level.
- Anyone preparing for an interview that will involve coding challenges.