Data Structures & Algorithms Cracking Coding Interviews 2022
What you'll learn
- Crack Coding Interviews given by both large companies and small companies
- Solve complex coding problems on the Whiteboard
- Become more confident and prepared for your next coding interview
- Become a better Software Engineer by mastering Computer Science fundamentals
- Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
- Create your own, custom, algorithms that can perform whatever functionality you may need
- Become an Expert Software Engineer in your Team
- Basic understanding of any programming language - this course teaches algorithms step by step
This CRASH course will teach you the most common interview questions that you'll see in a coding interviews, giving you the tools you need to crack your next technical interview in 2022.
My job as an instructor will be successful if I am able to help you become better at coding interviews and land more jobs with higher salary. This one skill can really improve your career and I hope you sign up today to see what it can do for your career!
This course is also very good for anyone who is interviewing for developer/engineering jobs at both large and small companies. Interviewers will very often ask candidates to write algorithms out in code, and this course will prepare you very well to do that. If you have recently graduated from a coding bootcamp or are currently looking for a job, you will find this course to be beneficial. Knowing algorithms will absolutely help you to excel in technical interviews.
Constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me!
Who this course is for:
- Developers and Students who wants to learn how to implement algorithms in their applications
- Developers and Students who is currently, or will be interviewing for engineering/developer roles and wants to be well prepared for technical interview questions
- Developers and Students who already knows algorithms but needs a refresher
- Developers and Students who wants to strengthen their computer science fundamentals
Hi! I'm Shan. I'm a Senior Developer at Google with a serious love for teaching. I've spent the last few years teaching about Coding Interviews and I've helped hundreds of people become Software Engineers and changed their lives. My graduates work at companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of Whiteboard Explanations to make sure everything is easy to understand and give you an university experience.
I'll be there for you every step of the way. Also I am continuously adding new videos to my course. So once you join my course, you will be able to learn something new every week!