Coding for Writers: Basic Programming
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 36 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand basic programming concepts
- Write documentation for functions, constants, and enumerations
- Love of writing and interest in coding
- A modern browser, a text editor (you can use a free one), and a word processor (Word, Google docs, etc.)
There aren't many people who can both code and write well, so if you can do both, you will find there many exciting, highly-paid opportunities in the technology industry. This course teaches basic programming to writers so that you can begin to document code.
What Is in This Course?
- 2+ hours of videos
- Multiple choice and code quizzes
- PowerPoint presentations as a resource for every video lecture
The course takes approximately 4 hours complete, depending on how fast you are with the exercises.
- This course is meant for writers who want to learn programming.
- No coding knowledge or experience is necessary.
By the end of this lecture, you will understand the value of coding and writing, and you'll know what the course covers.