Coding for kids - Scratch 3.0 programming.
What you'll learn
- Welcome! my name is Socretica. I am a till now I have tought from scratch offline and I will teach you about MIT's wonderful programming tool, Scratch
- You can learn ablout the meaning of the code blocks and how as well as where you can use them by creating excellent games or animations.
- In these videos we are going to learn awesome projects which is interesting for kids. Learning how to code by game.
- This course focuses on "block-based programming," in which the developer may drag and drop functions together to construct scripts that perform tasks.
- To start this course you need:
- 1. A computer or laptop
- 2. Basic reading and listening ability
- 3. Access to the internet
- 4. Being begginer
In this course we are going to learn about scratch programming for and and new learners of IT related job.
This course focuses on what's referred to as "block-based programming", where the developer can drag and drop functions together to create scripts that complete tasks, whether they be simple or complex. This course starts out by teaching the universal basics about computer programming and then increases difficulty, contributing to a cumulative knowledge while reinforcing previously learned material through interactive activities.
Since I started teaching on Udemy, I have been amazed at how easy it is to reach thousands of students all over the globe and to share my expertise with them. My aim with each course is to provide them an experience as similar as possible to the experience that people who take private lessons with me get. What I love the most about the video format is that I can explain each of the topics using visual guides and demonstrations that may be harder to do in person compared to on video, therefore making it easier for the student to follow along.
Not only does this course carry you from beginner to expert in block-based programming, but it gives you a strong boost for whichever direction you want to go after taking the course, if you want to continue your programming career. Whether you're looking to get into advanced app development, game development, or web development, this course equips you with the universal concepts, vocabulary, and computer logic you'll need to know.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in programming.
- For kids.
- For parents to teach their kids for teaching programming.
- Some of the older people to learn programming or coding based job.
Hi! My name is Socretica and I have been teaching Scratch for 2 years. I am teaching kids, only, offline. Finally I decided to make changes in my career not only offline but also online as well. Dear students and parents its first time I am teaching in english online. if I made a mitake I am so sorry. And I will try to fix my problems to upcoming online courses.