Coding Basics 2023: Gentle Intro to Computer Programming
What you'll learn
- Take the first step towards success in Coding
- Write your first Program
- Code with Confidence and Logical thinking
- Apply Coding to perform various tasks
- Variables, Data Types, Data Structures, Flow Control, Iterations, Functional Programming, and More
- Coding Essentials to get future jobs
- Learn to code fast and improve reusability, scalability and efficiency
- Build Customer Data Collector Program
- How to put all the components together to construct real Program
- There are no requirements to take this course. You will learn everything you need in detail.
Hi, welcome to the Coding Basics 2023: Gentle Intro to Computer Programming Course.
Why this course?
Learning to code provides you with a lot of opportunities, jobs and ways to make money, as the software industry is a vast field that has no boundaries.
Also, in today’s job market, employers are constantly looking for employees with coding skills.
And if you want to work as a freelancer who has his time and earns a lot of money, then the software field gives you many opportunities to achieve this and with a very high income.
Since programming is a highly valued skill right now, many companies are willing to outsource the work.
This means that skilled programmers and developers have the ability to create their own schedule.
There are many advantages that you will get if you learn to code, including:
Coding can allow you to pursue passion projects.
Coding can boost problem solving and logic skills.
Coding improves interpersonal skills.
Being a skilled coder can build confidence.
Coding teaches critical thinking, creativity and resilience.
Coding is an essential skill in the future because it is an important part of the digital transformation. The number of jobs that require coding skills will grow exponentially because most services and products are being digitized.
All these features and more.
If you want to get started in this field and learn coding from scratch, this course is for you and will help you take the first step towards success in this field.
Take the first step towards success in Coding
Write your first Program
Code with Confidence and Logical thinking
Apply Coding to perform various tasks
Variables, Data Types, Data Structures, Flow Control, Iterations, Functional Programming, and More
Learn to code fast and improve reusability, scalability and efficiency
Coding Essentials to get future jobs
How to put all the components together to construct real Program
Build Customer Data Collector Program
In this course, you will learn to practice programming with confidence and logical thinking. You will also learn the basics of programming that are common in different programming languages and how to apply them to perform various tasks.
Video Training Course.
Certificate of completion to upload on your profile to boost your career.
So, what are you waiting for, let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Coding Beginners
- Programming Beginners
- Entry-Level Programmers
- This course is for you if you are newbie to Coding, and curious about learning and practicing Coding.
- Anyone who wants to enjoy Coding and boost his career.
SDE Arts | Octavo provides Software Development & Data Science online video courses.
SDE Arts | Octavo's main objective is to provide high-value skills in Software Technologies by using high quality, well prepared, focused and direct to the point videos to save your precious time.
We will show you practically how to become very skilled in the Software Engineering field to make your career better and move forward with amazing speed.
We taught for more than 500,000 happy students, developers and engineers from over 190 countries around the world.
Ahmed Ibrahim (Ahmed El Mohandes) is A Software Development Engineer | Data Science Professional | Training Content Engineer/Instructor
I taught for more than 700,000 students, developers and engineers from more than 190 countries around the world.
- Data Science: Data Analysis and Visualization tools and Libraries with Python, R, SQL and Spark.
- Databases: Relational and Non-Relational.
- Applied experience with many programming languages and tools, also a proficient knowledge and experience in Software Engineering and Data Science with skills to analyze, design and develop.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical, Communications and Computer Engineering.
I'm always have a passion to develop my work and I like to simplify and clarify Software and Data Science skills and tools, and sharing my skills and expertise with others via high quality, and direct to point video training courses.