Code Your Own Cryptocurrency on Ethereum (ERC-20 Token)
- Prior programming knowledge
- Basic understanding of the Ethereum blockchain
- A desire to learn :)
In this 8-hour course, you'll learn everything you need to know to code your own cryptocurrency on the Ethereum blockchain! Learn to build an ERC-20 token and sell it with a crowd sale (ICO) website. Code your first smart contracts in Solidity. Deploy the smart contracts to the blockchain. Learn essential Ethereum development tools and best practices, like running your own Etherum node with Geth and testing Smart Contracts.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers interested in blockchain technology
- Programmers interested in Ethereum
- Solidity smart contract beginners
- 15:00Introduction to Ethereum ERC-20 Tokens and Crowd Sales (ICOs)
Hey everybody! It's Gregory from Dapp University. Today I'm going to show you how to build your first decentralized application, or dApp, on the Ethereum blockchain. I'll show you how to write your first Ethereum smart contract, how to write tests against the smart contract, and deploy it to the Ethereum blockchain. I'll show you how to develop a client-side application that interacts with the smart contract. I'll also answer key concepts like "What is a blockchain" and "How does a dApp work"?