Learn Test Automation with Boozang
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Basic understanding of web technology
- Knowledge in Java script is helpful but not required
Learn the basics of test automation using the code-less automation tool Boozang.
- Fully interactive! You will be doing real automation on our live E-Commerce site
- You will learn recording scenarios and validations for navigation, the shopping cart and the checkout flow, and tying it all together
- Create sophisticated logic by launching tests based on assertion outcomes
- Learn simple data-driven testing by binding data into forms
- Create automatic bug reports based on failed tests
- Transform your business to Agile/DevOps/Continous Integration
Normally, doing test automation in tools like Selenium requires programming and has a long learning curve.
The student should be able to complete the course in a couple of hours and be able to create automated tests for fairly complicated web sites or applications without any prior knowledge of programming or test automation tools.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn test automation
- Manual testers who want to save time by eliminating repetetive work
- Developers who want to learn how to quickly automate UI testing
I love teaching and I believe computer science should be accessible to everyone. I have 13 years of experience as Developer, Tester and Technical lead running large projects in the Telecom Industry. I recently founded a SaaS business for test automation, Boozang, which allows non-developers to do test automation. I'm interested in helping teams adapt to new methodologies (Agile/DevOps/Continuous Integration), and I believe test automation is key to be able to to this successfully.