COBIT 5 Foundation
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the key challenges of using IT
- Learn the IT governance concepts and benefits
- Fully understand the COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Define the relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Devise an efficient implementation approach for using COBIT 5
- Understand the structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Describe the components of COBIT 5 processes
- There are no formal prerequisites needed to attend this course, although it is suggested that individuals have the basic knowledge and experience of managing an enterprise IT.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course provides a comprehensive foundation to the students and enables them to assist their enterprises in achieving their objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT. The course also helps the students working for various enterprises to create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realizing benefits, and optimizing risk levels and resource use. The candidates will be able to manage the enterprise IT in a holistic manner. The COBIT 5 is a vendor-neutral and generic course which is useful for enterprises of all sizes, including commercial, not-for-profit, and public sector.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course will teach the candidates about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT 5 can address this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT. Using real-world and example-driven approach, the candidates will be able to cover the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework.
Certificate of Completion
UDEMY will issue a Certificate of Completion upon completion of all the video training modules associated with the ITIL course.
This course is certified by ITSM solutions. As per PeopleCert (the exam provider) , you need to take three steps in order to sit for the exam:
This course is certified by ITSM solutions. As per PeopleCert (the exam provider) , you need to take three steps in order for students to sit for the exam:
1. You complete the video lectures (which should be done on Udemy)
2. You pass the practice quizzes on the Integrity Training site and earn our CoC (Udemy does not allow us to see your quiz scores. Instructions on how to contact Integrity Training are in the course.)
3. You contact ITSM Solutions directly to get a Certificate of Completion from them. ITSM may charge your for additional courseware before offering a CoC, so check with them if you have any concerns about that.
Available PDUs for this Course Series: 18
By completing this course series, you will earn 18 PDUs (you will need an itSM Solutions Certificate of Completion to register for the PDU’s)
Available CEUs* for Course Series Completion: 7
By completing this course series, you can earn up to 7 CEUs. (*CEUs are entirely dependent on the organization for which you are applying and may require you to provide an itSM Solutions Certificate of Completion)
All ITIL® courses are offered by CareerAcademy com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Business managers
- IT management consultants
- IT governance professionals
- IT auditors