Business Coaching Techniques in 1:1s - For Leaders
What you'll learn
- Understand what coaching is and what it isn’t.
- Explore the coaching styles and it’s uses
- Understand about various coaching techniques
- Learn to apply these technique during your 1:1 with subordinates
- Learn about 1:1s, myths vs facts and best practices
- Get real case study examples of 1:1s
- Learn about individual growth plan and how to create one with examples
- Learn to correctly report One on Ones, reporting strategy with examples
- BONUS SESSION INCLUDED!
- No prerequisites needed.
This deeply innovative course will help leaders like you to learn business coaching techniques.
It will help you understand what coaching is, how it is different from other forms of leader-manager engagement. You will be exposed to the various techniques that you will employ for future coaching sessions with your subordinates. It will also help you refine your 1:1s with team members. As a result, you will efficiently draw out a growth plan for them to align team goals for continued success!
What to expect from this course:
1. A simple, no-frills learning straight from my own experience as a business leader.
2. Coaching Styles and how to implement them to your scenario with examples from my own career.
3. Coaching Techniques that I have curated over the years (and quite frankly, it has worked so far)
4. An overview of 1:1s at work
5. My personal reporting strategy for such sessions with sub-ordinates.
6. Written from a business perspective only.
What not to expect from this course:
1. A full-blown coaching methodologies in detail
2. A fancy presentation with a lot of fluff from elsewhere
3. A class on personal development strictly, keeping the business aspect out and considering the human perspective.
Be the business coach your team needs, on an everyday basis.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders/Senior Managers/Future Leaders handling teams
- Anyone who wants to practice coaching methodologies in their personal life
Who is Prits Zav?
Pritesh Zavery, a.k.a. Prits Zav, is an accomplished corporate sales professional turned enabler. Prits started his career as an entrepreneur after he rejected a job offer to join as a banker. After running the business successfully and making a profit, he decided to try newer avenues. Over the years, he has worked in manufacturing, financial institutions, hospitality and automobile. Prits has an overall work experience of 14 years, most of which is cross-content as a corporate sales professional.
During his formative years, Prits experienced the void of quality content on sales and marketing. He observed that young sales & marketing professionals had questions but, there was no one to guide them. Tired of this predicament, Prits decided to take the matter into his hands.
Pritesh is now on a mission to educate and guide young sales & marketing professionals to become leaders of tomorrow. Apart from corporate training and e-learning, he also runs a digital marketing company.
Credentials & Achievements:
1. Bachelor of Business Administration - International Finance (India)
2. Master of Business Administration - Marketing & Sales (India)
3. Post Graduate Diploma - Hospitality (Switzerland)
4. Certification in Digital Marketing (India)
5. Certified InsideOut Coaching Techniques
6. Certified Sales Foundations
7. Certified Foundation of Leadership
8. Certified Sales Strategy & Rev Max
9. Author of Mini Book "From a Les Rocher" (2011)
10. Certified Entrepreneurship Specialization - Wharton ONLINE