Christian Coaching in Your Church
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 mins on-demand audio
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will know how to find the right person in your church for you to mentor.
- You will know how to take the lead with your mentee to lead them to a more productive and satisfying Christian life.
- You will know how to blend the elements of friendship and mentoring into a pattern that leaves a positive pattern for a lifetime.
- Readiness to learn and pass it on.
Believers are responsible to lead others in their Christian walk. However, churches have tended to rely on curriculum and classes without adding the one-to-one help most people need to actually apply what is taught to their lives. Small groups are excellent when properly conducted. But personal mentoring or coaching rounds out the support needed.
This course will give you confidence that you have something to offer for others who are not as far along the road as yourself. It will teach you how to ask instructive questions and help your mentee formulate personal answers.
This course gives you flexible tools so that you can lead others one at a time to a better life. The course includes a library of exercises for you to use with your mentees. The resources are like a grocery store of food items where you pick what you need to create your own recipe. You will learn how to use the materials with your mentee when you as the mentor find the right time. This will make your coaching/mentoring unique with each person you help.
- Christian believers who want to make a difference.
- Christians who want to help others in their church one at a time.
- Christians who are ready to invest time in one person at a time.
This lecture gives you a broad framework of how this course is best taken and how it relates to the way Jesus mentored people.