- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define the breadth-first and Depth-first search algorithms independently
- Successfully implement the depth-first search algorithm with stack and recursion.
- Implement breadth-first search algorithm independently.
- Define what is stochastic search and its functions.
- Explain the application of simulated annealing and function extremum.
- Understand and compute solution for the travelling salesman problem independently.
- Possess ability to speak, read and write in English equivalent to Secondary 4 level and above.
**This coaching course combines online learning with face-to-face skills coaching sessions conducted in small groups in Singapore.
This course is about the fundamental concepts of artificial intelligence. This topic is getting very hot nowadays because these learning algorithms can be used in several fields from software engineering to investment banking. Learners would be able to learn that by learning algorithms that can recognize pattern can help detect cancer for example. Learners would learn how to construct algorithms that they could make good guess about stocks movement in the market.
In the first chapter, learners would learn about the basic graph algorithms. Several advanced algorithms can be solved with the help of graphs.
In the second chapter, learners would learn about local search: finding minimum and maximum or global optimum in the main. These searches are used frequently when we use regression for example and want to find the parameters for the fit. Learners would be taught basic concepts as well as the more advanced algorithms: heuristics and meta-heuristics.
The last topic will be about minimax algorithm. Learners would learn how to use these techniques in games such as chess or tic-tac-toe, how to build and construct a game tree, how to analyze these kinds of tree like structures and so on. Learners will implement the tic-tac-toe game together in the end.
- Young and new entrants to the workforce
- Supervisors looking to upgrade to managerial roles
- Junior Managers looking to upgrade to middle managerial roles
- Middle managers looking to upgrade to senior managerial roles
- Mid-career switchers who have limited knowledge of how business organization works
- Owners of Small & Medium Size Enterprises
- Good for students or anyone who is interested in programming and have some background in basic Java.